What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Nevcost

Juniors
Does anyone know how long for or have they used our favourite word indefinite. Was thinking of getting rid of him or McQueen for Ropati

gronkathon

First Grade
Been bringing in a lot of non Origin likely/elligible players with high averages. If I have a good run with injuries I may need to only make one or two trades during Origin

Injuries shifting my dual position backrowers into the centres for their club sides is doing some damage though

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm starting to think of no trades this week. As mentioned by Dogs Of War either Burgess isn't likely to change much and Graham/Moylan have at least one more week to see how they go before making a change.

Nevcost

Juniors
I'll get rid of Loko for Ropati, even if he returns next week he should be reaching his peak soon.

1. Nightingale
2. Inglis
3. M Gordon
4. R Robinson
5. Ropati
6. Thurston
7. Sezer
8. Farah
9. Smith
10. Merrin
11. S B Williams
12. Watmough
13. Harris
Reserves
14. G Burgess
15. Horo
16. Fien
17. McQueen

HowHigh

Coach
I'll wait a couple weeks before bringing Graham in to see how he's scoring
This week it's time to ditch Humble and McQueen for me.
Humble -> Hodkinson and McQueen -> Don
Leaves me with 160k in the bank as well.

HowHigh

Coach
Anyone know how long Loko is out for?
It says 'knee - indefinite' which sounds a lot worse than the corked thigh I originally heard..

Dogs Of War

Coach
Anyone know how long Loko is out for?
It says 'knee - indefinite' which sounds a lot worse than the corked thigh I originally heard..

No idea, but I am unlikely to play him until Origin byes impact squads anyhow. Hopefully he is fine by then.

torana12

Juniors
What are peoples thought of Riethmuller from cowboys? Think of trading eastwood for him, he plays round 12 and leaves me 230grand in bank.

Dogs Of War

Coach
What are peoples thought of Riethmuller from cowboys? Think of trading eastwood for him, he plays round 12 and leaves me 230grand in bank.

Dangerous one, only because the Cowboys have heaps of second rowers, and are just playign the ones in form at the moment. Potentially he could have a poor/average game, and be replaced next week with someone else.

That said, he is due to go up heaps of money, and his BE is -49 and if he scores 44, he goes up 34k, and then if he scores 44 again he goes up another 21K.

EDIT: Having done all that analysis, I have picked him up. Dropped Lewis Brown who has peaked in price, and is playing out of position, picked up Riethmuller. Got rid of Tedesco and added Moylan. Hodgkinson is still a bit of an unknown at this point with a 13 and 55, though he has averaged 50 previously.

EDIT2: Kept Tedesco and got Hodgkison and dropped L.Kelly. Moylan still needs to play another game and Tedesco goes up in price still (-5 BE)

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
How much will Matt Robinson go up you think after next week?

He was already priced high. BE is 43. At $212K unless he starts scoring 60+ on a regular basis, he is not a good cash cow, and if he starts scoring 60+ then you would most likely keep him. Easier money out there with less risk. A 16 and a 69 makes it hard to tell. I think you get another week to see how he scores, cause even if he got another 69 points, he would only go up by say 5-10K max that week, though with a third big score, you would then see his price really start to jump.

EDIT: They currently have him scheduled to score 43. Which would see his price rise by $100.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
No idea, but I am unlikely to play him until Origin byes impact squads anyhow. Hopefully he is fine by then.
If he's going to be out for 2+ weeks then I'm going to have trade him in DreamTeam, have no backup. Two other centres are Naiqama (injured) and Chee Kam who's never played a game.
I've got enough coverage in SuperCoach though.

Latest posts