What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

shiznit

Coach
It sounds like Townsend is gonna get dropped for leuluai tomorrow... Which sucks... He's the only warrior scoring well.

Sloth

Juniors
Fensom not named this week due to suspension, that is going to hurt.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Made 2 trades to stop me losing money this week.

Parker out for Merrin. Merrin will stay about the same but I think Parker will continue to fall over the next few weeks.

Maloney out for Thurston. Maloney is off to an ordinary start and will lose me quite a bit if I hang on to him.

This also created 50k in the bank for me.

Nevcost

Juniors
Had a horiffic week scoring only 814.

This week have traded tuimavave for Copley and Chris Lawrence (via Gerard Beale) for James tedesco

Nevcost

Juniors
Lol changed my trade and decided to get rid of ayshford this week instead of lawrence. Lawrence wont drop in value and ill still have 150k in the bank so i should be able to bring in mansour next week.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
went from sbw to papalii and im not sure if I want to have two manly forwards with watmough the next best option (already have stewart on my bench)

gronkathon

First Grade
Lawrence out, Richards in.

Johnson out Hodkinson in

With trading in the increases on a fe guys as well I will probably bring in Thurston for Luke Kelly and keep Hayne in the 5/8 spot that way having a bench half most weeks

Edwahu

Bench
Any truth to the twitter rumours that Dylan Walker and Mansour are out? If so I am screwed.

BuffaloRules

Coach
One thing I learnt last year...

Everyone trading it up deluxe now will be the same guys crying that they have no trades come finals time.

jim_57

Staff member
First week of the season I've left Ben Hunt out of the 17 and he's piling on a massive score.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
yep definitely traded in Copley this week, 13 points atm to ensure his price rise stays minimal

Latest posts