What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

I still have Tedesco sitting there taking up cash and Copley will begin to lose money this week. Thinking about Copley > cheapy and Tedesco > someone, I've no idea who, but I really need a gun back at this point. SBW / bye buys can hold off till next week.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
If you wanna keep that ranking you've got to start getting in bye players, namely non-origin players who play 11,14,17.

Those guys are fine as long as you have the numbers for the big bye rounds.

Yeah good point mate, I never think about the bye rounds until it's too late!!

Flapper

First Grade
I did some bye buying

Gavet ---> Tolman
Roberts ---> Johnson

Managed to get both those without having to sell Farah yet which is handy.

gronkathon

First Grade
Bought Matai in despite the injury cloud.

Have to overhaul my 3/4 line and this will be the first step. Farah's injury stopped me this week

Hearing that Reddy may take Auva's spot in this afternoon's game. Don't know whether it's worth trading him in now, but I really need to get rid of Copley somehow.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
morris with 6 first half points, really? just once can all 4 backs atleast get an average score

abpanther

Staff member
Glad I put the VC in Surgess

Haha was just about to post the same thing

So with the loophole, is the idea you replace a starter on your team who you expect to score the lowest with a non playing player and you then stick the captaincy on that guy?

Do you then get a replacement score for that guy from your lowest scoring bench player?

Edwahu

Bench
Haha was just about to post the same thing

So with the loophole, is the idea you replace a starter on your team who you expect to score the lowest with a non playing player and you then stick the captaincy on that guy?

Do you then get a replacement score for that guy from your lowest scoring bench player?

Yep, if by bench you mean players outside your 17.

some11

Referee
Parker you arsey bastard, 24 at HT to 93.

Might lose the TA but McCullough will get it and I have him so no big deal, side note - McCullough not affected at all by Granville or Hodges which is great.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Yeah I put Tuimavave in and captained him, dropped Wighton to the bench. Although now with Parker getting 93 I'm only gaining about 40 points.

Looks like Hoffman got the last line break too, should be going to McCullough though.

Latest posts