What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

some11

Referee
I think you'll find there's no advantage looping unless someone goes 120+ in regular weeks.

90x2 + 112 + CTW (~40) = 332
112x2 + 90 + AE (~20) = 334

The loophole works best during byes when you have less than 17 and don't have to worry about a low AE.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
only the second time ive changed my captain to merrin= second time parker has racked up a 90+ score

abpanther

Staff member
I think you'll find there's no advantage looping unless someone goes 120+ in regular weeks.

The loophole works best during byes when you have less than 17 and don't have to worry about a low AE.

Yeah that's a good point

However that's assuming you'll get a 40 point CTW performance

carlosthedwarf

First Grade

Parkers average was around 75 though so it seemed like a good idea, especially after he had 24 or so at half time.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
bloke im up against this week has Tedesco, Hampton, hurrell and yow yeh in his side and has docker as his captain. Good times

Only ever did the loophole thing once, in a by week, like some11 said, it's a furphy that it's useful for any week.

I wouldn't expect Hurrell back with any haste, he is a dreadful defender. I reckon he missed more than he made in reggies today. Tuimavave would be streets ahead of him.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Only ever did the loophole thing once, in a by week, like some11 said, it's a furphy that it's useful for any week.

It worked for me this week (so far touchwood), I had Wighton selected, dropped him for Tuimavave and captained Surgess.

Wighton is currently my lowest scorer, and I get an extra 40pts out of Surgess. Unless Rowe gets less than Wighton I'll end up ahead.

Of course if I'd have picked Copley in stead of Wighton I'd probably be in the same spot :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
WTF, did anyone else have their loophole not kick in?

It doesnt show it on the Match Centre page, but if you look at the scoring on the team page (bottom right corner) it should have the double points there.

Worst case break out the calculator.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
need a replacement for hurrell that will go good over the origin period. BYE wise Richards is one of the better options but with how he is going he could end up getting picked. Of course that would require logic and picking on form which isn't how the blues roll

Latest posts