What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

gronkathon

First Grade
Up to 177th over all.

Farah and Taumololo out this week.

With some shuffling I am able to bring in Hurrell and Fensom.

Will still be a stretch to get a quality 17 out there this week

Edwahu

Bench
I've traded Farah out for Parker, but cant decide between getting rid of Copley or Taumololo. There arent many cash cows that are standing out at the moment.

gronkathon

First Grade
I've traded Farah out for Parker, but cant decide between getting rid of Copley or Taumololo. There arent many cash cows that are standing out at the moment.

I traded out Tamololo because he has earned more and has more to lose.

Copley will not lose as much cash I don't think and being outside Hodges he has potential and excellent for the origin period

abpanther

Staff member
I'm gonna have a look at the BEs before deciding.

I already got rid of Taumololo last week

I've got Farah, Tedesco, Hampton, Tuimavave, Palavi and L.Kelly all in my team yet none are playing any time soon.

Thinking Farah and Tedesco to go this week, not sure who I'll bring in, maybe Hurrell?

gronkathon

First Grade
I'm gonna have a look at the BEs before deciding.

I already got rid of Taumololo last week

I've got Farah, Tedesco, Hampton, Tuimavave, Palavi and L.Kelly all in my team yet none are playing any time soon.

Thinking Farah and Tedesco to go this week, not sure who I'll bring in, maybe Hurrell?

I bought in Hurrell because his lowest score is in the 50's. His tackle break stats help him along

Rona named to replace injured Winterstein for the Cowboys this week. Have had him since the beginning hoping he'd get a run.

Hurrell dropped. Lucky I didn't pick him up a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
So what trades are people looking at this week?

Anyone considering Jessie Bromwich?

Consistenly averaging over 55 and with a BE of 17 seems like nice value and a good POD

I see people grabbing SBW, too early me thinks

abpanther

Staff member
I've gone Farah and Palavi out, Bromwich and Williams in

Both with nice averages and BEs should bring in some extra cash, will need to upgrade my backs soon

some11

Referee
If you wanna keep that ranking you've got to start getting in bye players, namely non-origin players who play 11,14,17.

Those guys are fine as long as you have the numbers for the big bye rounds.