What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Don't you hate it when you crack a score leaps and bounds above the rest of your comp but get beaten by the only other guy that went big .

some11

Referee
I held 6 Origin players while still trying to field a full team yet other people have held just as many and score 1200+

I don't get this game sometimes.

Captaining Surgess saved my ass in H2H this week. Thinking of trading Mccullough out since he's about to lose a heap of cash and doesn't play the crucial rounds 13 and 17.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Loving the byes this week. I have bugger all Titans, Tigers, Bulldogs and Sharks. The guy I'm playing is in trouble.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
smith is in every team im up against this weekend and considering he is also playing us I would strongly urge him to rest of and get himself fit.

I got 16 already without trades. got 120k spare so im thinking downgraded rona for ma'utaia for the dragons and spending the change on upgrading starling to someone handy as the 3 dogs I have in my pack will come in handy the rounds after this one

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Thinking of moving Hayne this week since he's not playing. Get in Maloney for the next 3 weeks, while Hayne only plays once during that time.

shiznit

Coach
Mansour with 106... I had the VC on him... So I might pull the loophole as I only had enough for 17 but I had to play 1 as an auto emergency anyway... So I'll just take his 106...

Ended up reversing trades and playing with 16. Traded in Lowe and Segeyaro this week, Segey didn't disappoint. I really could do with some Mansauce in my team though.