What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

some11

Referee
Missed out on most CTW guns so I'm going the pod route as soon as byes are out of the way.

Origin has completely screwed my bye planning so time to have a different team to everyone else for the run home.

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
Had Thurston my C till Friday when I changed it to Surgess.
Come on Surgess!!

Also had traded Mannering into my side but reversed it and stuck with Bukuya.
Alway trust your gut

firechild

First Grade
Even Surgess couldn't save me this week. 2 from 4, not good but not the end of the world. Picking up Buhrer 3 weeks ago seems to be about my only good trade so far this year. Up to over $300k this week.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
up against the top of the table in each h2h this week, stuck with tounamapdujhdfkh and matu'tia in my backline. Might finally give tuamololo the flick this week and upgrade young as I cant see a lot of tries coming from the storm in the coming weeks.

Even Surgess couldn't save me this week. 2 from 4, not good but not the end of the world. Picking up Buhrer 3 weeks ago seems to be about my only good trade so far this year. Up to over $300k this week.

yeah I lost my H2H this week too because of Johnston pulling out, had no other fullbacks to play.

I am really starting to regret keeping Mccullough as well.

firechild

First Grade
up against the top of the table in each h2h this week, stuck with tounamapdujhdfkh and matu'tia in my backline. Might finally give tuamololo the flick this week and upgrade young as I cant see a lot of tries coming from the storm in the coming weeks.

I've got plenty to trade out but Tonumoplodder is moving up that list right behind Maria-Hargreaves, Cordner and a plethora of other duds.

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone else bringing in Luke Brooks? Seems like he's bottomed out and has a nice BE

Rona out for Yeo also

Peats > Yeo gives me enough cash to do Tonumaipea > Mansour. Tempting, but with Mansour a risk of playing Origin I'm not so sure.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
taumololo for cartright, upgrade tounamapujsdfkjbFb to Mansour as he doesn't have a bye next week (watch him get picked for the blues now)