What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

some11

Referee
Worst position I've ever been in during byes, honestly haven't had any insticts this year at all.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
lets see who player im up against pulls a 100+ score out of the sky this week.

My average has actually been going up the last few rounds but I still manage to lose

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
only definite I can see to punt this week is McCullough, any better options then jake friend?

some11

Referee
This week I have copped Hoppa and Taylor Origin call-ups, Parker and McCullough out for a few weeks, Carter drink driving and have to punt Guerra who I traded in before Thaiday was ruled out in Game 1.

I give up on overall.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
DWZ heading to the judiciary, and taylor called up. That's 2 out of 3 trades I made this week i need to reverse

Joely01

Bench
Can anyone help out with what is SBW BE for this week?

i need to get him in this week, but can win all head-to-head easily without him this week.
So might wait to bring him in, aslong as he isn't expecting a massive price rise...