What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
glad it ook a few losses to save some trades for this time of the year. SBW last week now fensom this week. Considering how many people would have both and gallen out as well as graham and e taylor going down for those like me who already have parker it is going to make the selections very interesting from now on

some11

Referee
I learnt last year to keep a few trades up your sleeve.

I have 8 left.

You do realise this is part of the strategy?

You aren't unlucky.

Depends if you're going for overall or H2H.

Most top overall players will probably be plumb out right now.

abpanther

Staff member
I was only playing H2H this year and once again fell for the trap of not keeping enough trades

I've got 3 trades but still have Fensom, SBW and Gallen (and Graham!)

Got 5 trades left. A few scenarios

I have Fensom and Cartwright eating cap and won't be back.

Trade A - Nu Brown and Fensom for Thurston and Cheapie. Rojiqa at sharks likely as he's playing this week and may get a few games.

Trade B - Cartwright and Fensom for Gallen and another similarly cheap player.

Worth waiting on Gallen another week given his injury history and his break even?

What is his break even anyway?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
No bodene thompson hurts. Already put mamo in to get lichaa as my emergency as he was the only one I had left. Decided to go with jt as captain and only gets an average score for him in our biggest ever win meanwhile I have both parker and burgess. Ffs

shiznit

Coach
No bodene thompson hurts. Already put mamo in to get lichaa as my emergency as he was the only one I had left. Decided to go with jt as captain and only gets an average score for him in our biggest ever win meanwhile I have both parker and burgess. Ffs
There's nothing you could do there... JT as captain was logical considering the doubts on Burgess even playing.

I had burgess as my captain... But I didn't feel comfortable about it at the time.

How the hell does JT score 60-70 odd when they absolutely demolish the tigers.,. It was astounding.

Cam Smith getting. 35 odd also pissed me off...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
from a cowboys fans point of view it is extremely satisfying watching JT sit back and watch lui and morgan shred a side a part and not have to do it himself

Yeah but ya gotta loophole burgess or Parker as the vice. Incase one of em goes nuts.

So this Fifita injury is gunna f**k with people's teams.

also, supercoaches.

There is a new issue for the sharks. Toddola Virus as they call it.

prevents the captain from taking the field. apparently

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Radradra....

Have had in my team all year.

Started the season on fire, but had been rubbish ever since....

But, stuck with him and he has delivered tonight big time....