What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
farah BE is 125 so he should plummet in price.

Going to crack 1200 even with mansauce not playing and hurrell in disneyland

Fat Krion

Juniors
Supercoach is becoming very boring...sides are so similar now in leagues.

Everyone has basically the same side and novices with advice from the guru sangster are competitive.

A review to the scoring system is needed, i believe your entire squads' points should count which would stop the loading up of 87500k nufties to have a squads of 17 or 18 players.

Someone

Bench
I don't deserve to win this week. trailing by 34 points I played nene macdonald (6) instead of Copley (106) and left both Mortimer and cartwright out....

wtf was I thinking

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I bought both this week. But if I had to choose one then I'd probably go with Fifita. You never know if Souths will bring a bench hooker back into the rotation at some stage.

This week was by far the hardest for me to decide what to do with my remaining trades. At the moment, the only trade I made this week was Pauli Pauli - nuff which frees up more cash to either cover injuries for the run home or upgrade someone like Gurgess to Farah.

There was also the option to do Gallen - Merrin and Gurgess - Farah, both this week, but apparently if Merrin plays he'll be playing off the bench so it's probably not worth bringing him in this week.

abpanther

Staff member
I've only got 4 trades left so I'm gonna hold for this week.

I was keen to offload SBW for Parker but I'm around $10k short, I could do it for Merrin but figure I may be better off waiting a week.

Need to try and get Farah in too