What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

eozsmiles

Bench
For now:

1. Gallen (in my backrow) out for Fensom or Merrin and
2. Fifita out for Graham or Luke.

This will change umpteen times before I settle here.

Personally I'd go with Luke over Graham - more minutes, better team, more chances to go 100+, new rules probably suit dummy halves, back up goal kicker, also has good bye coverage.

some11

Referee
At least other captain options got around the same.. but yeah he didn't look happy when he came off and I think he said "what for?"

Tuqiri, FMD 8! Thankgod I didn't play him this week. Reynolds, Luke all under 30.

Copley held his value well with nearly 60.

Burgess 89 Mwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hunt 42 will only get better IMO.

shiznit

Coach
David Fusitua to debut tonight...

He's a promising kid... Plays FB/Wing in supercoach... I chose him as a non playing reserve for this season as I felt he would get a chance later on...

He could be value for some...

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Did Palavi get injured or something?

16 is terrible for a starting lock.

Gonna have to assess how much coin Parker is going to drop. His BE was 108 coming into this round and could be a substantial loss. Might have to unload him until Peter Griffin pulls his head in.

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Did Palavi get injured or something?

16 is terrible for a starting lock.

Gonna have to assess how much coin Parker is going to drop. His BE was 108 coming into this round and could be a substantial loss. Might have to unload him until Peter Griffin pulls his head in.
Yeah not happy mr Griffin :x. Thinking about trading him out for a Luke or Burgess or something. S. Johnson is farkin hooked for sure though! Welcome to the Gecko's Widdop!

Springs

First Grade
This is shit. Need Tolman and Graham to both get 80 to get 1000.

Pat Richards, Gareth Widdop and Shaun Fensom are the only three not to have let me down so far. Lyon and Segeyaro have been low and Reynolds, Gagai, Hopoate, Palavi and Hampton have had at least one really shit week.

Latest posts