What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

R-15-3

Bench
With Rd 13,16,19 is it your top 13 point scorers in your whole squad or do u still need set players in starting 13 ?

Frenzy.

Immortal
With Rd 13,16,19 is it your top 13 point scorers in your whole squad or do u still need set players in starting 13 ?
It is if you have 13 to put in the top 17. You'd only get the points for your lowest scoring DNP otherwise. Same rules in other words.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well I'm bringing in Tall Tom "Lurch" Hazelton. I'm moving AFB on as he's not bringing home much bacon lately. Tom has 1.8 PPM - 2nd highest for a prop and a 62.1 Avg - 3rd highest for a prop.

Also saying farewell to DCE and bringing another kid hoping he gets another 2-3 games. Taine Tuapiki.

That gives me $528400 in the bank but does drop my Projected score for the week as it stands.

BTW the highest points per minute player in the game since he switched to a bench forward role is Sifa with 2.2 ppm

R-15-3

Bench
I went from zero trades and holding till next week, to boosting and rolling the dice on a few and stuck with AFB.
Out with Galvin, In with Wishart who should score better without Munster.
Out Xerri who I can’t hold any longer in with Faalongo who’s a dicey one but could score big in some easy games and trade out for Paps when fit.
Down graded a backrower to Matamua was looking for a sub $300k to not play but their if needed, could end up a cash cow in coming weeks if used as expected.

ragzouken

Juniors
Just the one trade this week, Cleary to wishart, re assess when sj comes back but wishart bases 45 odd could make me some genuine bikkie as I need to work out a plan to get Fifita in.

Sitting pretty with 26 trades and a squad value just under 16 mill
cracked the top 4000 for the First time tricky period coming up as it’s time to sell a few of my guns as they’ve peaked in price

ragzouken

Juniors
Y
I went from zero trades and holding till next week, to boosting and rolling the dice on a few and stuck with AFB.
Out with Galvin, In with Wishart who should score better without Munster.
Out Xerri who I can’t hold any longer in with Faalongo who’s a dicey one but could score big in some easy games and trade out for Paps when fit.
Down graded a backrower to Matamua was looking for a sub $300k to not play but their if needed, could end up a cash cow in coming weeks if used as expected.
You should keep Galvin, Galvin to wishart very sideways.

R-15-3

Bench
Y

You should keep Galvin, Galvin to wishart very sideways.
Lot of talk about Galvin been given a rest for a few weeks and think Wishart has a higher top for a 5/8 2.
But f**k me your doing well with 26 trades and $16 million value

ragzouken

Juniors
Lot of talk about Galvin been given a rest for a few weeks and think Wishart has a higher top for a 5/8 2.
But f**k me your doing well with 26 trades and $16 million value
Got lucky had all the relevant cash cows early on, got on hazelton, manu isaako young etc also haven’t had anyone get injured except Cleary
Yeah saw that about wishart still reckon outside of brown Galvin has been the only other reliable 5/8
Wishart is a good buy just dunno if I would dump galvin

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've still got Galvin. 53 at half time is good going.

He just got another try assist. Should be 60 in a minute

ragzouken

Juniors
I've still got Galvin. 53 at half time is good going.

He just got another try assist. Should be 60 in a minute
How good is he!
As for the bye haven’t touched a trade yet and lucked into 17 players
Have all my ctws and Tedesco not being picked has turned into a master stroke lol

gonna move Angus chrichton for nikora this week and that’s it’s will jump on David Fifita next week by joe chan or smithes not sure yet

Frenzy.

Immortal
Update on the scoring. This may be a change or I may not have been paying attention in past years

• There are three rounds (13, 16 & 19) in 2024 where multiple teams will have a bye and not play in that particular round.
  • In these rounds, you'll score from your best 13 players only in any position, from your selected, on-field Starting 17. You'll still need to ensure that your best available players are in your starting 17 line-up.
  • During these rounds, you'll simply need to manage your team as you normally would - select, trade and set your best Starting 17 with as many 'non-bye' players as possible. Remember, it's the Best 13 from your Starting 17, and does not include any remaining players on your bench as per any other week.
  • If you end up with less than 13 scoring players on your selected Starting 17, but you have unselected players your bench who actually play, the usual automatic emergency rule will apply (i.e. you'll receive the score of your lowest-scoring player on your bench).

fizzgig

Juniors
Update on the scoring. This may be a change or I may not have been paying attention in past years

• There are three rounds (13, 16 & 19) in 2024 where multiple teams will have a bye and not play in that particular round.
  • In these rounds, you'll score from your best 13 players only in any position, from your selected, on-field Starting 17. You'll still need to ensure that your best available players are in your starting 17 line-up.
  • During these rounds, you'll simply need to manage your team as you normally would - select, trade and set your best Starting 17 with as many 'non-bye' players as possible. Remember, it's the Best 13 from your Starting 17, and does not include any remaining players on your bench as per any other week.
  • If you end up with less than 13 scoring players on your selected Starting 17, but you have unselected players your bench who actually play, the usual automatic emergency rule will apply (i.e. you'll receive the score of your lowest-scoring player on your bench).
Came in last year

Latest posts