What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

Chimp

Bench
Back in the winners circle this week, scored 1216 and only had 14 players, including big Tuks who only scored 13.

I finally got a captains choice right, but by accident, I messed with my team early in the week and was then working away, so didn’t get to look at it again until Saturday - somehow, I’d captained Lomax, which at 340 was a very nice surprise!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I went to sleep and forgot about Draft altogether and only looked at Classic when it was too late LOL LOL

I had one. KPP from the Knights I think I got points for an emergency and you didn't because you only chose 16. You probs shoulda put Levi in
This week rules a little different as well..
I would like to see them tinker with supercoach next year, with max of say 3 players any club lol

R-15-3

Bench
Think I’m down to 9 or 10 this week.
Garrick, DWZ and Young have thrown a spanner into bye & origin planning.
Lost by 3 points this week 2.

fizzgig

Juniors
This is ultra geeky, but incredibly helpful, so thanks haha
I set it up pre-season. as you bring in players and mark them with extra flags as potential origin or injured/nuffies it then calculates your "not playing" players per round. The spreadsheet then does the work for all rounds and adjusts every "playing players" count

Latest posts