What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superleague GF (this week)

gavin

Juniors
S.S.T.I.D said:
No doubt, I agree. We don't often get to see Salford vs Quins for example, but we do get the odd game like that throughout the year (I always watch both games on Fox, even if I have to tape them).

But the style of footy is just so different. The skill level isn't as high right across the board, obviously, but the mere fact that all teams play such open games relative to NRL teams just makes all games so much more enjoyable to me. Games that involved Newcastle, Cronulla, Canberra this year were like getting my teeth pulled. I just can't watch some of those teams and often I would just turn those games off.

Hull KR were one of my favourite teams to watch this year for example, and they aren't exactly a powerhouse.

Thanks, Justin Morgan is doing a great job.:D

St. Brett

Juniors
Hello mother england.

Sorry, I didn't catch all your grand final the other night.
The replay is on in an hour from now so if I can get home in time I may watch it.

I did however see the Roby try.
And what a try it was.
That was pure determination and I don't know how those 2 players got their passes away in the lead up to it.
But for Roby to march and stride to the line was incredible and defined what determination is.

It's a shame that your game is riddled by all Qiwi's and ex Aussies.
It's not good for your game.
Aren't or can't you produce your own players over there?

Let me guess.....you'd rather rare Soccer players than Rugby League players, right?
It's too bad because it bites you in the arse when you have to play international league against us, Australia.
The Qiwi and ex-Aussies make your ESL look good.
Without them it would be very poor.
Which is unfortunte.

Tell me...is Plasticine Man still running around? Sculthorpe? Or, is he injured?

jed

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Melbourne buck the trend and win the WCC, they're a class above the rest, much like St Helens last year.

eels_fan_01

Bench
jed said:
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Melbourne buck the trend and win the WCC, they're a class above the rest, much like St Helens last year.

They will lose because they wouldnt have played a game since beating Manly in the grand final. :roll:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
again, not entirely true. They will play Celtic probably :roll:.

Mate if you think that playing the Celtic Crusaders as apose to playing 2 games into their season (As St Helens did, remember you were wrong you wank) is the same workout then you have no idea about rugby league. Why dont you buy a Leeds Jersey and pretend your Danny Mcguire and prance around in your living room and pretend your at the theatre of dreams with your boyfriends Eddie and Stevo.

No wonder people in England hate English supporters who rave on about NRL all the time im beginning to understand why.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
eels_fan_01 said:
Mate if you think that playing the Celtic Crusaders as apose to playing 2 games into their season (As St Helens did, remember you were wrong you wank) is the same workout then you have no idea about rugby league. Why dont you buy a Leeds Jersey and pretend your Danny Mcguire and prance around in your living room and pretend your at the theatre of dreams with your boyfriends Eddie and Stevo.

No wonder people in England hate English supporters who rave on about NRL all the time im beginning to understand why.

What the f**k are you on? You said they won't play any game, I corrected you because they probably will. I never said their preparations were the same? Its primary school comprehension skills mate, maybe instead of thinking up homosexual insults, you might read a book or two?

eels_fan_01

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
What the f**k are you on? You said they won't play any game, I corrected you because they probably will. I never said their preparations were the same? Its primary school comprehension skills mate, maybe instead of thinking up homosexual insults, you might read a book or two?

Oh because you know everything, just how you knew that St Helens were in their off-season when they werent. Your an idiot who thinks they are right all the time well ive clearly proven you wrong you think you showed that i was wrong but all you have shown is your stupidity to suggest that you consider a game agaisnt a Welsh amateur side an actual first grade game.

I didnt realise there were people with a peanutt sized brain on this forum that id have to go into detail but i guess i do, ill make it really easy. The Melbourne Storm will not play another official first grade game. Jesus christ.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
eels_fan_01 said:
Oh because you know everything, just how you knew that St Helens were in their off-season when they werent. Your an idiot who thinks they are right all the time well ive clearly proven you wrong you think you showed that i was wrong but all you have shown is your stupidity to suggest that you consider a game agaisnt a Welsh amateur side an actual first grade game.

I didnt realise there were people with a peanutt sized brain on this forum that id have to go into detail but i guess i do, ill make it really easy. The Melbourne Storm will not play another official first grade game. Jesus christ.

You have no idea how much im f**king laughing. You proved me wrong yes, want a medal? I agreed that i was wrong almost straight away, yet you decided to put me in your signature, fair enough. If you are going to be as petty and meticulous, you've got to be able to cop it the reciprocation, however you can't and you sink even lower - personal insults. Meh, spending time on returning serve to those would be no better than trying to speak reason with St. Brett. A wise man (EA i think it was) once wrote on LU, that you can't argue with idiots, so you can take your high horse about being right about ONE thing... and ride it till you ovulate. I'm off for now.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
You have no idea how much im f**king laughing. You proved me wrong yes, want a medal? I agreed that i was wrong almost straight away, yet you decided to put me in your signature, fair enough. If you are going to be as petty and meticulous, you've got to be able to cop it the reciprocation, however you can't and you sink even lower - personal insults. Meh, spending time on returning serve to those would be no better than trying to speak reason with St. Brett. A wise man (EA i think it was) once wrote on LU, that you can't argue with idiots, so you can take your high horse about being right about ONE thing... and ride it till you ovulate. I'm off for now.

Yes i want a medal.

Latest posts