What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
BF when you start planning your first pregnancy be sure to take things aside from how fertile you are into consideration,.

Bulldog Force

Referee
BF stop trying so hard, it's quite irritating to read, especially when everything you say is so terrible.

Listen, you've had it in for me ever since I referred to certain women in the HWT as well certain European female tennis players perfect specimens, even though people of both genders agree with me. Now if you're not going to agree with certain things I say on here, that's fine, but FFS take off your beer goggles and read the facts that I didn't write, rather, I simply provided to you.

In closing, up yours :p

Cliffhanger

Coach
I don't hold grudges BF and I certainly don't have it in for you. I also have nowhere contested any facts, you also have not posted any by the way. I was referring to the obnoxious undertones in your post.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Negative AG, that date has long since come and gone... perhaps prior to you growing your first facial hair!

Go and find some other young gun to kill, child murderer!

So it's even worse. You're a grown man with the mind of a ten year old. You're Peewee f**king Herman, except you don't reserve your wanking for cinemas.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
what's going on in here?

400m3 of concrete so far this week, the out on site 5-6 hours a day now has been a really nice change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts