What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
Congrats on your DreamTeam victory HowHigh. Just had a look, most of our players are the same, and the ones that aren't; yours are much better :lol:

HowHigh

Coach
Congrats on your DreamTeam victory HowHigh. Just had a look, most of our players are the same, and the ones that aren't; yours are much better :lol:
haha I dunno, my luck with fantasy footy this year I wouldn't say it's over just yet..

thorson1987

Coach
Everton takes it up the shitter :)

facebook_like_button_big.jpeg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

interesting... So which one particular race are all the souffs fans?

i thought you were rather a diverse multicultural lot..

BunniesMan

Immortal
interesting... So which one particular race are all the souffs fans?

i thought you were rather a diverse multicultural lot..

We know exactly what the toothless/petrol/alcoholic etc stereotypes are aimed at. Funnily enough some of the "souffs" brigade might actually be too stupid to know what they're saying but everyone with a brain knows where it comes from. They're all racist codewords.

Status
Not open for further replies.