What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

whall15

Coach
Hey Didgi.

Did some searches on Webjet because I was curious what prices were going. Flights from Coolangatta to Newcastle are only $200 compared to $600 for Brisbane to Sydney, just a thought.

Dragon2010

First Grade
If I wasn't in the middle of house renovations, I'd kindly offer one of you "North of the border" people a place to crash.

Didgi

Fly out Friday, fly back Tuesday. Problem solved.

Hey Didgi.

Did some searches on Webjet because I was curious what prices were going. Flights from Coolangatta to Newcastle are only $200 compared to $600 for Brisbane to Sydney, just a thought.

Thanks lads, unfortunately he's in Townsville and can't take time off work. Plan was going to be for him to fly to Brisbane and then we drive, but even that is looking at $600+ for transport alone. Every combination of flights possible has been jacked to the roof.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Sick.... Yeah.....

Just lashed out and got a second hand corolla. Woooooo.

Name ideas?

The Wife referred to our last car (Mitsubishi lancer) as 'the zero'.

She's of Japanese ancestry. I refused to let her drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.