What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I hate Cameron Smith like I hate most Queenslanders/Storm players, but the timing of this 'journalism' has been nothing short of cynical - a shameless ploy by Channel Nine to bump up the controversy leading into the decider and by the Blues camp to play some mind games ahead of the biggest game of the year.

thorson1987

Coach
Speaking of accidents. Had one happen right in front of me today.

Was in my truck sitting at a T intersection behind a car.

Due to road work there are barricades blocking your view of the intersection a bit, but you can creep over the line a fair bit without getting in the way of traffic to see.

Was a fair bit of traffic coming from the left so people would leave a gap if traffic up ahead was stopped to let you out.

Car starts creeping out looking to the left the whole time. Someone had stopped to let him through, so he moves into the intersection. Starts turning then next thing you know a semi trailer has slammed on the brakes and smashed into him.

He was lucky he had turned a bit otherwise the truck would have smashed into the side of the car instead of the front.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The only time you can say it actually effected the result is when it is a blatant f**k up right near the end of the game.

You mean like when the ref blows play on despite the buzzer being gone and the player is tackled?

:sarcasm:

Dani

Immortal
I had a ton when i crashed my buggy. They go eventually. Sucks you can't get rid of them when you want though.

Yeah. The doctor just said if they're exactly the same over and over that's when you need to worry.

I'm so off my face on pain killers tonight. Woo.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So I just loaded up our 2 lounges, TV and stand, dining table and chairs into a van.

The man who bought them off us had to come back with another van as the one he had was too small.

We sent him the dimensions beforehand, but here's the kicker.
After it was loaded and he'd paid me he mentioned that the larger lounge might not fit through his door and he'd bring it back if it didn't.

Ah .... No mate. Enjoy your new couch!

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
So I just loaded up our 2 lounges, TV and stand, dining table and chairs into a van.

The man who bought them off us had to come back with another van as the one he had was too small.

We sent him the dimensions beforehand, but here's the kicker.
After it was loaded and he'd paid me he mentioned that the larger lounge might not fit through his door and he'd bring it back if it didn't.

'murikens.

Ah .... No mate. Enjoy your new couch!

I came halfway around the world to work a 9 to 5 job. How'd that happen? :crazy:

The view is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.