What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, cranked out 6k at lunch time. Then I had a ham and tomato roll and some fruit. Now I could quite easily lay my head down and go to sleep for several hours. I don't knock off until 5:30 tonight and I'll be the last one here at that time. If I don't set an alarm for around that time there is a high probability that I could wake up suddenly, at my desk at about 7:30 tonight.

Big Pete

Referee
Can't we all just be friends?

I find sports elitism pretty homus. Comes off as really insecure.

First Grade
lol i'm not up on all the hip sayings you whipper snappers use these days. In my day we just said homo if we wanted to call someone a homo.

First Grade
Ingredients 1 can chickpea's (drained)
2 cloves garlic (peeled)
2 Tablespoons Tahini paste
Squeeze lemon juice
3 Tablespoons olive oil
Pinch salt
Pinch chilli powder (if required) Instructions Place all ingredients in blender, and blitz until smooth, add a little more oil if too dry.

Great with rice crackers for dipping

Utensils blender

You never meant that Homus did you

Red Bear

Referee
All pay your respects to your 2012 World Series champs, the San Francisco Giants!!!
Geez they played well, the whole series. Pitching just way too good. Drew Detroit into so many unecessary swings.

Love baseball post-season, pity the Cubs wont be there for a while yet!

Just went for my first run in 14 weeks today (due to combination of bad flu and then overseas holiday). I am so far off the pace it's not funny.

Nonetheless...

I shall run in the park
I shall run along the riverside
I shall run with growing confidence and growing strength in the streets
I shall never surrender.
After racing yesterday I can barely walk today

Band On The Run

Juniors
Liverpool fans complaing about one refereeing going against them while conveniently forgetting that Sterling should've got a second yellow in the first half, Suarez should've got a yellow for his challenge on Mirallas in the first half and a straight red for his challenge on Distin. LFC fans will also conveniently forget the fact that Suarez's antics got Rodwell red carded when it clearly wasn't a red and will conveniently forget the Clattenburg derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.