What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Liverpool fans complaing about one refereeing going against them while conveniently forgetting that Sterling should've got a second yellow in the first half, Suarez should've got a yellow for his challenge on Mirallas in the first half and a straight red for his challenge on Distin. LFC fans will also conveniently forget the fact that Suarez's antics got Rodwell red carded when it clearly wasn't a red and will conveniently forget the Clattenburg derby.

Torres's second yellow was a worse decision than all of them put together

thorson1987

Coach
Started my new job today.

1st time in a while where i have actually enjoyed going to work.

This was my beast for the day aswell.

197397_10151095629406820_768321276_n.jpg

Only problem with it is the interior. Doesn't leave much space to move in.

images

5509333556_62641d169c.jpg

Band On The Run

Juniors
The biggest difference between State of Origin and the Merseyside Derby is in SoO the blue side is evil and in the Merseyside derby the blue side is good.

thorson1987

Coach
how do you get that through the Maccas drive through

Haven't tried yet.

Although I've always thought that the fast food joints at service centres on the highways should have drive through big enough for a truck. Pain in the arse getting in and out of that truck.

Its why i love driving these trucks.

freightliner-argosy-02.jpg

Argierod6.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
Think it may be time to update my ignore list.

Can't handle much more of doggiesblows bullshit on the NRL board anymore. Getting f**king tedious.

HowHigh

Coach
Liverpool fans pissing and moaning. Just need the Chel$ki fans to turn up and start doing the same and my day will be perfect.

@BDR: I started supporting Illawarra and the Swans when they were wooden spooners - does that make me a glory hunter?
269804_10151232670864288_265262949_n.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
We got the poorer Manchester Scum away this week. We're going to go to Old Trafford. We're going to overcome the treasonous dog RVP, we're going to overcome the refs on Fergies payroll, we're going to shut them up in their own house and we will be back in the title race by the end of the week. The biggest English talent on the planet, Jack Wilshere, the future of England, the man who will be a Gooner for life and who will captain England one day, he will lead us to a famous win. Mark my words.

Everyone who dislikes football adores BunniesMan.

Just stating a fact.
I like all codes of Football. Stop hating on me bro.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Soccer = Gay

Surely it has its own little forum somewhere around here?

I reckon the only reason you all talk soccer here is because talking soccer in an actual soccer forum is akin to coming out of the closet. If you talk soccer here, at least you can still maintain some sort of non-gay facade.

Someone had to say it.

The ARLC strategic plan and new logos had potential to be an interesting topic before 90% of RL fans revealed themselves to have double digit IQs... not even interested in venturing into the NRL forum right now, i just know it will be full of DERP DERP WHY IS THE LOGO GREEN AND GOLD IT LOOKS SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.