What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
I'll mod you (take this as a threat of completely no sexual violence, not as any form of sexual innuendo)

adamkungl

Immortal
I like adam's idea. It has inspired me to brainstorm my own:

Jar Jar Binks is living it up on Naboo after helping save the galaxy from the Sith. But Jar Jar Binks is about to find out that Boss Nass isn't through with him yet, and that life as a hero isn't what he had hoped it would be. Jar Jar Binks is... the criminal! Lando is chosen to represent Jar Jar Binks in The Supreme Court and immediately goes on the defensive with the Chewbacca defence. Unfortunately, the jury is made up of old Star Wars fans who f**king hate Jar Jar Binks. So Jar Jar Binks is sentenced to become Jabba the Hutt's son's butler. Hilarity ensues.

Read that like the South Park Rob Schneider trailers :lol: as I assume was your intention.

Sticking with the theme of court cases...I present

Star Wars Episode VII: Legally Gungan

Jar Jar Binks feels that life as a rich hero is too shallow, so goes to law school with his pet ewok to become a lawyer. Facing ridicule from all sides, he manages to fight his way to the top with sass, smarts and style, eventually taking down a notorious criminal pod-racing ring that was a front for slavers and spice smugglers.

dogslife

Coach
Jar Jar Binks goes rogue in the first minute of the movie and gets light sabered into a bajillion pieces, thus saving us from a further 3 hours of Jar Jar Binks

Band On The Run

Juniors
I disagree. She's not my cup of tea, but she is a good lyricist and knows how to write a good song. She's miles ahead of the Justin Biebers and Lady Gagas of the world IMO.

She's miles ahead of them because while Swift is terrible, Bieber and Gaga are just atrocious.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Even though I love this song, every time I listen to it I always get more depressed about being a single guy who pretty much always ends up in the friend zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm2YyVZBL8U

There's no point getting depressed about something you can't control. I find it amusing how some girls go through their 20s brushing off decent guys, then they hit 30, start worrying about finding that life partner and will generally complain that there are no nice guys left out there. One of my mates got married after his partner finally woke up and saw the good in him.

If this girl doesn't see the good in you, well it's her loss. She's probably still waiting for her male model with an endless line of credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.