What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
I miss the Sargents frozen pies. Oh man. I'm sucha kid though. I would stick it in the oven for 45mins, then cut it all up like you would for a kid, put alot of pepper on it and smother it with tomato sauce. OHMYGOD, my mouth is watering!

Red Bear

Referee
Mt keira was the first place I ever climbed outdoors too. How do you not meet people at the climbing gym? Either you're not spending enough time there or the people hangdog are just rude lol.
lol, the people at Hangdog are fne, we sorta keep to ourselves a bit though when me and a mate go.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I miss the Sargents frozen pies. Oh man. I'm sucha kid though. I would stick it in the oven for 45mins, then cut it all up like you would for a kid, put alot of pepper on it and smother it with tomato sauce. OHMYGOD, my mouth is watering!

I'm drooling too! Peppersteak pie is my favourite.

THAT'S IT I'M HAVING PIE FOR LUNCH! LOOK OUT BAKERY HERE I COME!

Alba

Coach

I wish I could do that! I have to learn how to make them one of these days. I have to go to NYC for a meat pie or a sausage roll. That's what I was planning on doing this weekend but NO GOOD. Thanks Sandy!

Alba

Coach
I've thought about it. Every time me and hubby drink at home we end up talking about how awesome it would be to have either a bar with Aussie beer, or a store that sells Aussie products!

Pugzley

Lying in bed recovering from a liver biopsy. Hopefully liver is not that bad and it won't affect my defence aspirations. My right ribs feel like I took a shot to them from Danny Green. Panadene Forte made it all better though.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I went to the Australian pub in NYC and they didnt even have proper meat pies on sale, just some yank analogue that tasted ordinary.

They didnt have any Aussie beer or spirits either. Not even a bottle of Bundy FFS.

After 8 weeks in the US I was hangin for a taste of home but was very disapoint

Silent Knight

First Grade
I went to the Australian pub in NYC and they didnt even have proper meat pies on sale, just some yank analogue that tasted ordinary.

They didnt have any Aussie beer or spirits either. Not even a bottle of Bundy FFS.

Rubbish I was there 5 weeks ago and was knocking down Coopers Pale Ale like it was going out of business. Also, Captain Morgan's Rum is far better than Bundy.

I wasn't impressed by the fact there were no NRL games on any of the screens. It was a combination of NFL, Yawnion and Fumbleball.

Ozzy

First Grade

:fist:Damn you all!!!! I just came off ship after a crap day and a half and I read all about meat pies and T-sauce. Harry's Cafe de Wheels look out I'm coming for a pie and sauce.

Is it wrong to want to kick an able seaman so hard that he will have hemorrhoids on his tongue?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Rubbish I was there 5 weeks ago and was knocking down Coopers Pale Ale like it was going out of business. Also, Captain Morgan's Rum is far better than Bundy.

I wasn't impressed by the fact there were no NRL games on any of the screens. It was a combination of NFL, Yawnion and Fumbleball.

Didnt have any Coopers when I was there in Aug 2010

I agree that Captain Morgans is better but at that stage Id drunk so much of the stuff I just wanted a change and was craving a little taste of home.

Hell, I would have taken a VB if they had any

Ozzy

First Grade
I've thought about it. Every time me and hubby drink at home we end up talking about how awesome it would be to have either a bar with Aussie beer, or a store that sells Aussie products!
You could name it "Koala Blue". :p

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Is it wrong to want to kick an able seaman so hard that he will have hemorrhoids on his tongue?

Kick Bunniesman all you like.

Here's the one you're looking for:

SNN0402TVU-280_838885a.jpg

Ozzy

First Grade
Kick Bunniesman all you like.

Here's the one you're looking for:

SNN0402TVU-280_838885a.jpg
:lol: Its not BM's fault his IQ is in single figures. The sailor in question forced me to be back here at 0700 after leaving work at 2300. Dumbarse painted the reflector side of the RADAR antenna, the side that says "DO NOT PAINT".

Alba

Coach

Really? They always have Coopers and Boags when I go there.. I always order the schnitzel n gravy.. The Tuck Shop has awesome sausage rolls! The pies were okay.. The Pie Face at Times Square is awful!

They will put it on if you ask them to

Status
Not open for further replies.