What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Didnt have any Coopers when I was there in Aug 2010

I agree that Captain Morgans is better but at that stage Id drunk so much of the stuff I just wanted a change and was craving a little taste of home.

Hell, I would have taken a VB if they had any

I know what you mean. When I got back home all I really yearned for was a good ol fashioned Aussie rump steak cooked on my BBQ and covered in dijonnaise mustard sauce. Along with potatoes and salad. Basic down under fare.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Really? They always have Coopers and Boags when I go there.. I always order the schnitzel n gravy.. The Tuck Shop has awesome sausage rolls! The pies were okay.. The Pie Face at Times Square is awful!
lol I just had Pie Face. 2x Chunky steak pies

Alba

Coach
I miss Harry's.. What I miss most is bacon. The bacon here is terrible and it makes me sad :(

BunniesMan

Immortal
I prefer FFB to the main board. So many idiots over there. Generally speaking Superthread inhabitants are much more smarter and more likeable than people elsewhere on LU.

Alba

Coach
Sent 'Beau knows American Football' to one of Sean's besties. He sent back a long argumentative text about how NFL is tougher than rugby and league.. Lol.. I was like ahhh my bad, I thought you had a sense of humour!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I prefer FFB to the main board. So many idiots over there. Generally speaking Superthread inhabitants are much more smarter and more likeable than people elsewhere on LU.

Yet you prove there is an exception to every rule. Go stand on a street corner you silly apex!

BDR

First Grade
40 minutes until GWS make their announcement. Return to us, prodigal son.

Red Bear

Referee
Really? They always have Coopers and Boags when I go there.. I always order the schnitzel n gravy.. The Tuck Shop has awesome sausage rolls! The pies were okay.. The Pie Face at Times Square is awful!

They will put it on if you ask them to
When my mate was in Colorado he asked if they had Australian beer (over the phone), they said they had Coopers and Fosters or something (He doesnt like Coopers i'd have been stoked with that, and the other beer was rubbish) so he was like oh ok then.

Nek minnett

Housemate brings home some Boags.

Figured that they didnt realise tasmania was part of Australia :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts