What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
me?
I can't, my hair's wet. I had to wash it. Now I have to wait for it to sufficiently die for me to be able to go to sleep. Is it true that people can die from sleeping with wet hair?

Silent Knight

First Grade
me?
I can't, my hair's wet. I had to wash it. Now I have to wait for it to sufficiently die for me to be able to go to sleep. Is it true that people can die from sleeping with wet hair?

I'm not sure about wet hair. But I do know that many people die from boredom each summer when they turn on the TV and watch test cricket for 5 minutes. I'm trying to raise awareness about this dreadful condition, can you help me?

Ozzy

First Grade
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s546d.html

sat·ire

/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
Noun
The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices

The Crimes Act, unlike 9701, is smart enough to differentiate between someone trying to decieve for criminal reasons and someone taking the piss out of pathetic people with nothing better to do than obsess over someone they don't know and have never met. There is a difference between what I did and when some thug uses a fake badge to get into someones house and rob them blind.

I didn't threaten anyone, I didn't scare anyone.

In conclusion, 9701, get a life you sad sad individual.
:? How would you know what 9701 posted? Don't you have him on ignore? BTW lol @ you telling others to get a life.

Good morning all.

What a day yesterday was. The Cesar was pushed back to 4pm yesterday arvo.

The whole thing went very well and my mrs gave Birth to 3 healthy boys, well as healthy as they can be for 32 weeks.

Jackson was born first at 1631h he weighed 1670grams. At 1632 William came, he weighed in at 1490grams then at 1633 Samuel came he weighed 1430grams.

They are all chillin in their humidicribs. Jackson and Samuel are both on cpap to help them breath but will hopefully be off that today. William is being a smarty pants and breathing on his own.

Thorson, they tell me that it is normal for premmie babies to get jaundice, ours have all started already and will be going under uv lights for a bit.

Mum had a bit of trouble with bleeding, lost about 1.2litres of blood but is doing well now.
Crazy day!

Ozzy

First Grade
Good morning all.

The whole thing went very well and my mrs gave Birth to 3 healthy boys, well as healthy as they can be for 32 weeks.

Jackson was born first at 1631h he weighed 1670grams. At 1632 William came, he weighed in at 1490grams then at 1633 Samuel came he weighed 1430grams.

They are all chillin in their humidicribs. Jackson and Samuel are both on cpap to help them breath but will hopefully be off that today. William is being a smarty pants and breathing on his own.

Thorson, they tell me that it is normal for premmie babies to get jaundice, ours have all started already and will be going under uv lights for a bit.

Mum had a bit of trouble with bleeding, lost about 1.2litres of blood but is doing well now.
Crazy day!
Hey CH, congratulations, Mabrouk, Mazal Tov, Kung Hei Lei, Gluckwunsch.... Good to hear that Mum and babies are well.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Good to her things went relatively well, hope the recovery and next month or so goes well.

Still just sitting around, 2 days past 'due date'. Come on out! The Wife demands it.

thorson1987

Coach
Good morning all.

Crazy day!

Congrats dude.

My girl was 12 days late. Jaundice is common in most kids just not this early.

All it takes is some sunlight and it usually goes away.

Ifit doesn't go away then there is a chance there is a problem with the liver.

Her blood reading dropped abit yesterday which is good. Find out the results of this mornings test soon hopefully.

Hoping they can come home this arvo.

Good to here all are doing well.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm not sure about wet hair. But I do know that many people die from boredom each summer when they turn on the TV and watch test cricket for 5 minutes. I'm trying to raise awareness about this dreadful condition, can you help me?
Blasphemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.