What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Welcome to the parents of multiples club CH! We are a tired and poor people but proud.

Its tough as leather for the 1st 3 months or so but it gets easier

thorson1987

Coach
Looks like bubba has to stay in the humidicrib for a couple more days.

Hopefully she can come home for my birthday on Saturday.

Good news though is that her liver is perfectly fine.

First Grade
Good morning all.

What a day yesterday was. The Cesar was pushed back to 4pm yesterday arvo.

The whole thing went very well and my mrs gave Birth to 3 healthy boys, well as healthy as they can be for 32 weeks.

Jackson was born first at 1631h he weighed 1670grams. At 1632 William came, he weighed in at 1490grams then at 1633 Samuel came he weighed 1430grams.

They are all chillin in their humidicribs. Jackson and Samuel are both on cpap to help them breath but will hopefully be off that today. William is being a smarty pants and breathing on his own.

Thorson, they tell me that it is normal for premmie babies to get jaundice, ours have all started already and will be going under uv lights for a bit.

Mum had a bit of trouble with bleeding, lost about 1.2litres of blood but is doing well now.
Crazy day!

Congratulations to both you and your partner. Get some sleep while you can lol.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure about wet hair. But I do know that many people die from boredom each summer when they turn on the TV and watch test cricket for 5 minutes. I'm trying to raise awareness about this dreadful condition, can you help me?

Sure, f**k off to America.

Hallatia

Referee
good to hear that all our FFB babies are fighting strong and that all their mothers are doing well after the labour. They are all gorgeous too, might I add (I saw them all on facebook), and by the looks of CH's lot, he's got half a basketball team

thorson1987

Coach
good to hear that all our FFB babies are fighting strong and that all their mothers are doing well after the labour. They are all gorgeous too, might I add (I saw them all on facebook), and by the looks of CH's lot, he's got half a basketball team

What, are they African American?

Hallatia

Referee
do basketballers all have massive penises?

They all looked tall (I'm not going to say long even though that is how people refer to the height of babies, because I don't want anyone thinking I am talking about the size of their endowments)

Dragon2010

First Grade
This is....Interesting.

If I'm not mistaken, and I could be wrong. But it's just general swelling (Being stuck in a womb) causes it, and it will die down once exposed to enough oxygen.etc. If not however, then good on them.

@Hal. I wouldn't say "all" basketballers but I could imagine a fair few of them would, yes.

They all looked tall (I'm not going to say long even though that is how people refer to the height of babies, because I don't want anyone thinking I am talking about the size of their endowments)

The black ones do

The 3 boys are all around 40cm long.

thorson1987

Coach
Nah, they just have massive penis's

bedazzled-7.jpg

(For those who don't know, this pic is from Bedazzled.)

Status
Not open for further replies.