What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
I used to be a huge 2pac fan growing up, still am but come on, you can't really say you can relate to majority of what he was rapping about?
I appreciated it for the stories he told, not because I was a young black man struggling, selling drugs and hustling on the streets etc lol.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I used to be a huge 2pac fan growing up, still am but come on, you can't really say you can relate to majority of what he was rapping about?
I appreciated it for the stories he told, not because I was a young black man struggling, selling drugs and hustling on the streets etc lol.
IMO a lot of the themes are broad and universal. Besides racism, every other topic he raps about can apply to anybody.

dogslife

Coach
I dunno, Coffs Harbour is pretty comparable to Compton... :sarcasm:

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm glad you publically agree so i request you send me all the threads he impersonated a police officer in and I shall pass them on to the relevant authorities and use you as the forum contact then shall I?

Actually, If I recall he said he was training to become a cop...

Helloween, Coheed, Avantasia, Wednesday 13, Lordi, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Steven Wilson.
Always great when there is something to look forward to.
Last year as well, what a year!

Touring? How have I not heard this.

adamkungl

Immortal

I think i've related to about 2 songs ever.

Hallatia

Referee
someone said Compton and I was immediately reminded of this, particularly given the context in which Compton was mentioned in this thread
[youtube]aeL9gagV_VA[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.