What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**k sake.

I'm getting really sick of women on here deliberately acting marginalised because of one or two meatheads.

We're not all neanderthals just because we might have a differing opinion and there's no reason for this "keep fighting the good fight rubbish".

f**k sake.
I think I have my period.

perverse

Referee
i'm a neanderthal... although i prefer the term caveman.

band together sisters! FIGHT THE POWER! stick it to the man!

StormChaser

First Grade
f**k sake.

I'm getting really sick of women on here deliberately acting marginalised because of one or two meatheads.

We're not all neanderthals just because we might have a differing opinion and there's no reason for this "keep fighting the good fight rubbish".

f**k sake.
I think I have my period.

Wah wah Timmothay! The girls are badly outnumbered in here and every time we're winning an argument the dude always says either "Dyke, s**t, what do you know about footy, go make me a sammich" etc etc. I'm just giving some back.
Now get down here and finish my pedicure bitch. :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Wah wah Timmothay! The girls are badly outnumbered in here and every time we're winning an argument the dude always says either "Dyke, s**t, what do you know about footy, go make me a sammich" etc etc. I'm just giving some back.
Now get down here and finish my pedicure bitch. :lol:

12327_1105121244804_1729951957_207417_5537269_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts