What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
3AW has just as quickly refuted the rumour after talking to the club.

Nah bo, don't have a hard helmet. ;-)

Soft....

Sif you'd let the fear of a couple of plastic bottles possibly hitting you in the head or groin region, stop you from going to the game.

Sorry man....took the saints :shock:

TBH, looking at the game objectively and taking off my Souths hat for a second. If I weren't a Souths fan, I'd probably tip Saints as well. Should be a good game though and I reckon it will be closer than a lot of people think.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What is so bad about ANZ Stadium?

I always hear about atmosphere being dead there but I think it's fine personally. Furthermore, it's probably the most accessible stadium in the League with the best facilities.

Got me stumped.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Just sh*te atmosphere and far away from the action. It's good when it's full but when 1/4 full, it's sh*t.

Martli

Coach
Got me stumped.

Timmah st. Superthread XVIII Runs: 71,861

_46448070_ponting_stumped766.jpg

Just sh*te atmosphere and far away from the action. It's good when it's full but when 1/4 full, it's sh*t.

Rubbish. Get some decent seats and you'll be right. That whole atmosphere line is the biggest crock of sh*t going around. If there isn't enough atmosphere go and sit in one of the supporter bays. Reckon their could be 30k out there tonight. Should be awesome.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I do, I sit with the Dragon Army. Best atmosphere was probably after the Bulldogs game, with all the Dragon fans celebrating out of the stadium.

abpanther

Staff member
I agree that the atmosphere sucks with <30k, I personally love the atmosphere at packed suburban grounds...

Meh. Never had a bad experience at ANZ personally. Results aside of course. My members seats are awesome, I always find free parking, it's dead easy to get in and out of the place and although the food and drinks cost an arm and a leg, you never have to que so you don't miss much of the game.

Go to somewhere like Leichardt or Brookvale and its a completely different story. Sure you're close to the action but everything else that goes into game day becomes 50x harder. Parking, getting food, getting in and out, all a pain in the arse.

I reckon

1. ANZ
2. Parra Stadium
3. SFS

and then the rest in terms of grounds to watch Footy in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.