What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
I think we can safely say that Sharks, Dogs, Knights and Cowboys should be planning their end of season trips. Good win by canberra but probably a few weeks too late

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Everyone down to the 'Dogs, including the Knights, is still well and truly in this competition. I'm happy to put a line through us if Pawwa put us to the sword on Friday.

Apey

Staff member
Everyone down to the 'Dogs, including the Knights, is still well and truly in this competition. I'm happy to put a line through us if Pawwa put us to the sword on Friday.

Based purely on their points and the amount of games left, yep.

Based on form I can't see a single one of them making it except Parramatta.

StormChaser

First Grade
I think we can safely say that Sharks, Dogs, Knights and Cowboys should be planning their end of season trips. Good win by canberra but probably a few weeks too late

You have me to thank for your win young man. I got on that Rooters bandwagon and I rode it hard!

Kiki

First Grade
okay bunny update, Preston has calmed down and is only humping him about once an hour. they are now playing happily and Roy keeps grooming Preston. Roy is definitely the prison bitch though.

also THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER

Status
Not open for further replies.