What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

derp1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I can't get enough of that.

Btw good luck kungl

5/7 tips wise, looking for the Tigers to come up big for a very respectable 6.

Oddly enough, for the 3rd time in 4 weeks I'm going to come up 1 win short of getting pick the winners on Footytab. The Knights nubbing out deluxe looks set to cost me about $800. Its all your fault lolJD. Whenever your team loses and costs me money, I'm going to hold you personally responsible. They even had 4.5 pts start FFS! Shame it wasn't 40.5pts start...

lolKnights

Won two in a row and I thought... Should be a close match between them and the Faiders.

Boy was I wrong! I was out yesterday and had to ring a mate to check that the Knights had actually turned up. I reckon you'd struggle in a training run without any opposition to score points as fast as Canberra did in that first half yesterday. Everytime I checked the score on my iPhone the Canberra point scoring column had grown by a few lines.

Joker's Wild

Coach
As far as Im concerned the 18th July 2010 did not exist and the Knights had to forfeit the last round due to the team catching a temporary ailment where they lose the use of their arms and legs and are unable to make tackles, kick, run or have any general footballing ability.

Self delusion is a wonderful thing

I feel for you guys. I've been to plenty of Souths games over the years where we've been on the end of a hiding. I remember one game at the SFS one year, we were playing Parramatta and I was running late. By the time I got in the door 15 minutes had gone and we were already down by 4 tries. I remember Vagana carving us up playing for the Doggies one night as well. Roosters in round one wasn't pretty and I was also there for a game a few years back when the Warriors put 60 odd on us. Lots of bad memories....

Mind you, it was at that game where Vagana carved us up that I saw one of the dopiest fans I've ever seen at the Footy. Souths led early after kicking a penalty goal and then the procession of tries started for the Dogs, but this idiot in front of us kept yelling out "keep them to nil Doggies, keep them to nil" We had two points on the board from about the second minute....

I can't remember if it was four or five tries that Vagana bagged that night. All I know is, he never scored that many total in the two years he played with us. Bastard!

Good defender though. Certainly knew how to shut down a potential overlap.

Bazal

Post Whore
The worst wasn't any of the real thumpings I've been to, and there have been a couple...it was a game of about 34-18 here in Canbra in the Hagan years. Rocked up on crutches, watched Flegg and Reggies, waited in the cold with Jessies et al for kick off feeling pretty good about things. We were down 24-0 after 12 minutes in one of the worst opening onslaughts I've ever seen a side on the end of...it was terrible

Edit-I couldn;t even ease the pain with alcohol either, was on crutches and pain killers and so on after a knee reco

Martli

Coach
As far as Im concerned the 18th July 2010 did not exist and the Knights had to forfeit the last round due to the team catching a temporary ailment where they lose the use of their arms and legs and are unable to make tackles, kick, run or have any general footballing ability.

Self delusion is a wonderful thing

Cheer up, at least you get to lolJD.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
A migraine is a vascular headache that causes pain that affects one side of the head more than the other. Migraines cause disabling pain and are often accompanied by nausea and vomitting. Migraine pain is intense, often described as throbbing, and can be exacerbated by being exposed to sources of sound and light. Some migraine sufferers have warning signs preceding the onset of a migraine in the form of visual disturbances known as "aura". Visual aura may include seeing spots and colored shapes, hallucinations, and flashes of light.
http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/medical-conditions-migraines-11.html

im halfway between my aura, and the blinding pain. Feeling the nausea.

F**K YOU BRAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts