What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

Having Mi Goreng and thinking I would make a great vegetarian. Could never say no to a decent steak though...

Cliffhanger

Coach
Before I stopped eating meat, everytime I had a burger I'd think to myself, 'vegetarians are the stupidest people on earth.'

Shorty

Staff member
I think I could possibly be vego if it wasn't for chicken.....oh how I love chicken.

If Turducken doesn't appetise, how about Whole Stuffed Camel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_stuffed_camel

And the ULTIMATE Turducken:

In his 1807 Almanach des Gourmands, gastronomist Grimod de La Reynière presents his rôti sans pareil ("roast without equal")—a bustard stuffed with a turkey, a goose, a pheasant, a chicken, a duck, a guinea fowl, a teal, a woodcock, a partridge, a plover, a lapwing, a quail, a thrush, a lark, an ortolan bunting and a garden warbler—although he states that, since similar roasts were produced by ancient Romans, the rôti sans pareil was not entirely novel. The final bird is very small but large enough to hold just an olive; it also suggests that, unlike modern multi-bird roasts, there was no stuffing or other packing placed in between the birds. Some of the birds used are today endangered.

McLovin

Staff member
just threw down 1.5 large pizzas...figured i'd need something for breakfast so kept half in the box...fk im a forward thinker

Hallatia

Referee
could go a pizza too.

I was so soft today, had a couple of small enchiladas for lunch and I was actually full after that. I hadn't felt the need to eat since, but now I could eat a whole goat. Mmmm goat.

Hallatia

Referee
I wonder if we could spit roast a goat ....
I could really devour a whole goat right now, goat meat is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.