What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm not sure if people are aware but the mighty green machine; the great Canberra Raiders have flogged the storm.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I am shocked, even though the Storm are missing both Slater and Smith, Raiders had been so woeful before last week.

thorson1987

Coach
I am shocked, even though the Storm are missing both Slater and Smith, Raiders had been so woeful before last week.

The way we defended even parra or penrith would have put that score on us.

Would hate to think what the score would have been if it was the dogs or manly

BunniesMan

Immortal
Idris is overrated. He's more an athlete than a footballer. I have a feeling Hurrell will turn out the same way.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't mean necessarily in terms of fitness. Just that Idris has a rare combination of being mobile at that size. Same as Hurrell. But athletes don't last long if they don't have a footballers DNA. Idris is showing that. Hurrell will probably end up better but there was a time when everyone thought Idris was the next big thing and that proved to be wrong when defenses got used to him.

We'll see if Hurrell is still special in his 3rd or 4th year.

Cliffhanger

Coach
If you genuinely believe we're geniuss, then you're a fool for suggesting that. As if you want geniuss to procreate. You and BM should get a room. At least you're two idiots who can't breed together.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hurrell is nothing like Idris.

Idris has always been a bit lazy on the flanks - Hurrell is powerful and goes looking for the right angle to run. Idris seems to just run and hope his size is big enough.

BunniesMan

Immortal
For someone who claims to be good with words, you really do lack the ability to communicate effectively.
My point is very simple and well made. You're just not as smart as you think you are and suck at reading comprehension.
Hurrell is nothing like Idris.

Idris has always been a bit lazy on the flanks - Hurrell is powerful and goes looking for the right angle to run. Idris seems to just run and hope his size is big enough.
Early in Idris' career people were saying he was going to become a world beater and he's the next big thing etc etc etc.

Very similar to where Hurrell is now. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.