What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hussey needs to retire and soon, Australia are fortunate that he was solid in the last Ashes series and has been solid since, but the 18 months prior he showed he was very much on the decline and now he is only getting older, it would be a big mistake for Australia to want to carry him much longer, because he doesn't have long left in him

I say he stays in the team until SA gets here. He can then join in smashing that git Morne Morkel all over the ground.

Hallatia

Referee
I say he stays in the team until SA gets here. He can then join in smashing that git Morne Morkel all over the ground.
I enjoyed watching Morkel terrorise him in South Africa last year, more of that wouldn't go astray, can see Morkel breaking some of his brittle bones here

Hallatia

Referee
I can't wait to stop feeling this sick, but it's the humidity here more than the cold/winter that has been getting to me

hey DP, did you notice Howzatt playing during the cricket? For some reason, I found this highly amusing

Cliffhanger

Coach
I wanna coach a team so I can cut all the players I think are shit. I'll coach any team, I don't care, I just want to sack crappy players.

Cliffhanger

Coach
People paid attention to JD's.

I avoided alliteration and even read over everything for you guys and this is the thanks I get. You can all eat a dick.

dogslife

Coach
I didn't watch the game. Can only assume you didn't give any points to the bloke on the losing team the winning team can thank for helping them win?

Hallatia

Referee
Radwanska looks much better in this set than she looked in the first. The first set looked like such a mismatch, particularly because Serena is so much stronger, but I think the break did Radwanska some good and she has started to look like she belongs there

Cliffhanger

Coach
Hey, the Warriors are now in the eight, and they are the most unpredictable team in the comp. If they finish in the eight, there's no telling what they might do.

I bet the Storm fear them more than any other side. Dogs and Souths probably do too.

Cliffhanger

Coach
How bad were the Tits in the second half? Having players out doesn't cause that many handling errors.

I think having those players out impacts on the teams confidence and that can cause handling errors. I don't mind the look of the Titans' spine tbh, I think Zillman gets a bumwrap, he makes some terrible mistakes, but he's fast and always looks like breaking the line.

There's some genuine talent in their forward pack too. I am going to miss watching Luke Bailey play after he retires. He's one of those hard working players who has no grubby tactics and is genuinely likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts