What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise surprise - Laurie Daley predicts Sharks to finish 16th

Sage

Juniors
I love to forget those sort of predictions from the experts of the game.

Unfortunately someone has to run last and before a ball was kicked this year I could not see how so many tipped sharks to finish so low on the ladder. After almost 3 rounds I can't see how the Eels or the Panthers and now the Titans can win enough games to not be at the bottom of the ladder.

On tonight's game I am so glad the Sharks did not look at Timana Tahu, he did not offer much last year at Parramatta. He is on the nose.

After round one I mentioned Jennings and how he was going, how about tonight? How did he go?

Our backs are looking quite nice in comparison. The under rated players were good tonight, Williams (8 from 8 attempts), Pom, Best, Kelly and Wright.

Go SHARKS! No spoon for you, not the way the team looks now.

Last edited:
This.

Still plenty of time left in the season, and old big nose could still be proved right.

Yeah, and I bet some of you opposition fans, hope so!:p
The way I see it, the only way that this will happen, would entail more than half the current team being injured for extended periods
We strung 2 wins in a row - not at all an easy feat coming off a high intensity MNF(short turnaround) game against the team tipped to be Premiers -not accomplished by the Sharks since '09:p
We scored 7 tries tonight ( hope you were watching Noddy!)-our best win in a decade
This team of underated players, with only a sprinkling of 'big names', we can now see is finally playing as a team - a team with confidence in their ability:D
Roll the Warriors in NZ boys, and even the doubters, will be forced to take notice!

Latest posts