What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor Series

Big Pete

Referee
In addition, the company looks directionless and starless in what is the alleged lead up to their biggest show of the year. The company really is in a hole at the moment, I can’t see a viable Royal Rumble winner on the active roster at the moment apart from Brock.

The sad thing is, they have more than enough time to build a few guys up from Survivor Series to the Rumble and build interest but they'll continue to do nothing on SmackDown while Raw will continue to move at a glacial pace, serving only to get Roman over.

Misanthrope

Staff member

The sad thing is, they have more than enough time to build a few guys up from Survivor Series to the Rumble and build interest but they'll continue to do nothing on SmackDown while Raw will continue to move at a glacial pace, serving only to get Roman over.

Mick Foley posted a rather scathing review recently. While the guy can be a bit of a putz, he was dead on. The company are alienating fans with their steadfast refusal to acknowledge crowd reactions.

He was gutted to see how Sasha Banks has been 'transitioned' to the WWE roster, and he was similarly frustrated with the way Cesaro, Ryder, Owens etc. have been booked to look like idiots as punishment for their crowd reactions.

Valheru

Coach

Agreed

All they had to do was turn Reigns heel, have him give a savage beating to Ambrose and then refuse to give Ambrose his rematch at TLC whilst giving him another beating on RAW. You then have a made Royal Rumble winner in Ambrose and a main event I think people would pay to watch at mania. In the meantime, you have Reigns feud with someone else at TLC and RR. It really doesn't matter who it is as long as it puts Reigns over as a heel.

Instead, we have Sheamus who has been a mid card comedy act recently as the champion, giving Reigns his rematch at TLC which he will presumably lose and then what?

Your point about smackdown is spot on as well which is why I think some form of brand split is necessary. Even if it is just the IC and US titles being split across the shows or if they don't want to formalise it, at least have certain angles play out only on smackdown...

I forgot to mention in my previous post that it really is time to retire the MiTB brief case. It is lazy booking ad the same thing happens year after year. The King of the Ring would be a perfect replacement IMO.

Wato

Juniors
Mania is what worries me with it looking like lesnar vs reigns too. Personally I would like to see Regins gi over Sheamus at TLC hold the belt to the rumble than have lesnar come back as a heel win the belt and face ambrose at mania with reigns facing HHH and finally ending the authority angle. That was the weirdest thing about SS the reigns so near yet so far angle with the belt, ambrose is the guy who actually win the belt earlier this year before being screwed by the authority if anyone should be getting that angle it's him.