What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor!

Damn that was a brutal blindside. Poor Brenda.

If Dawn hadn't already lost votes with the jury, she certainly did there with her actions in Brenda's elimination. No one will vote for her now.

Yep, Cochran's to win now.

Dawn has been getting slaughtered on twitter, and even more surprisingly, there are some big twitter campaigns going on to get Brenda the fan fav award (although the incredible Malc will win that for sure). Reunion show will actually be interesting. I was trying to think of a move that compares on the jerk-o-meter to this one, the only thing I can think of was Dreamz and Yau in Fiji (or maybe Rob and Lex in All-Stars).

RedVDave

First Grade
Stupid, stupid move by Dawn on so many levels;

-She was guarnteed a final with Brenda and Erik. (Which she might have won if that were the final 3)
-Now that she betrayed Brenda who got who dentures and were openly close, Brenda is going to go back to Ponderosa not complaining about Cochran betraying him but Dawn so there will be plenty or jury hate now directed at her.
-Will now be perceived and seen as Cochran follower therefore he has been the mastermind behind all the moves and she has just followed along (cotail rider, which jurys hate).

This is seriously Cochrans game to lose.

Rebel

First Grade
Apparently dawn has needed to seek psychiatric help due to all the shit she has received.

Rebel

First Grade
Stupid, stupid move by Dawn on so many levels;

-She was guarnteed a final with Brenda and Erik. (Which she might have won if that were the final 3)
-Now that she betrayed Brenda who got who dentures and were openly close, Brenda is going to go back to Ponderosa not complaining about Cochran betraying him but Dawn so there will be plenty or jury hate now directed at her.
-Will now be perceived and seen as Cochran follower therefore he has been the mastermind behind all the moves and she has just followed along (cotail rider, which jurys hate).

This is seriously Cochrans game to lose.

If she went to the final 3 with Brenda and Erik, I'm sure Brenda would have beaten her and she would have ended up backstabbing Cochran.

At least planning to go to the final 3 with Cochran and Sherri, she should get more votes than Sherri.

Whatshe could do, is go to the finals with Erik and Sherri. Yes, she would therefore be the person who stabbed every single person in the back, but at least she would be in the final 3 with 2 people that have done nothing. If she does that, she could still pull it off.

Apparently dawn has needed to seek psychiatric help due to all the shit she has received.

I heard rumors pre-season that someone sought out psychiatric help after the shooting ended, and I guess it is safe to say that person was Dawn. She has deleted her twitter due to the crap she has received.

Dawn needed psychiatric help before the season started. She's incredibly unstable.

RedVDave

First Grade
Pretty incredible fall from grace really, since she was so loved after South Pacific ended.

Not to mention that at the start of the season everyone was saying they would not want to go to the end with Dawn because she would be unbeatable, now shes the goat for sure.

My thoughts on the finale

Cochran winning unanimously was not a surprise at all

Was Sherri the biggest non-entity to make the end?

Dawn getting shut out was certainly no surprise

Eddie and Erik getting indignant on Sherri being carried was a bit much (since they both would have been in the same spot). Eddie on that puzzle in the last challenge was an even bigger fail than expected, also a dog bar? what the hell? Erik I think beat himself, he seemed like he knew he was done and had a panic attack. I think all of the final 5 would have had very low blood pressure at that stage.

Michael made for a great juror, had no reason to be bitter and he asked great questions.

Phillip was hilarious kicking Sherri out of SRU, no idea why he hated on Dawn so much.

Malcolm can't act, but I loved Cochran killing him with kindness.

Loved Reynold calling out Dawn's insincerity with her crying and emotions. Not surprised he made it all about him.

Andrea...she needed to get a bit angrier lol

A lot of people had a problem with Brenda calling out Dawn, I did not, maybe the way she went about it was a bit brutal, but she got her point across.

Reunion was pretty weird, Rudy/Hatch/Rob/awkward teen girl were a bit out of place, nothing on Erik, Eddie, Sherri or Michael. The entire pre-jury crew in the crowd (obviously to hide the fact that Brandon was banned from the event). Aside from Reynold, Eddie's brother got more face time than the entire fans tribe which was pretty funny.

Cochran had it in the bag once he won the final immunity challenge. Dawn and Sherri were never going to get any votes (which exactly what happened). Eddie, if he had made the final 3, may have got some votes but I doubt enough to win.

Sherri was a waste of space in the final. I sometimes wonder why they persist with a final 3 where at least one person always gets no votes anyway.

Rebel

First Grade
Next season looks really crap. Rupert for a FORTH time? Gervase from season one? laura from Samoa? Might end up being average viewing.

Next seasons concept sounds terrible. Then again it may surprise me, I thought the One World Twist would be epic and it was one of the worst seasons ever, so maybe this twist will go the other way. Not overly excited by the cast though.

bileduct

Coach
Ok, I gotta admit that this show is an absolute dumpster fire but it's been somewhat bearable since Russell Hantz first appeared and is now one of my guilty pleasures.

Did anyone watch this weeks episode and the public shitshow that has ensued about supposed sexual assault?