What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutto in doubt

Fein

First Grade
That would be a catastrophe. Better off playing Capewell at 5/8 imo. At least he has been training there. If that doesn't work then just rotate Dave Taylor or Ben Lowe into 5/8 mid game.

Luke could play 5/8, don't worry about that but I agree, Capewell could fill the role without us losing Luke's dummy half potency.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Ben Lowe to 5/8 Burgess to lock Pettybourne to 2nd row Ben Lowe will slot in at 5/8 beautifully this guy is the complete footballer

Sugar

Bench
Luke could play 5/8, don't worry about that but I agree, Capewell could fill the role without us losing Luke's dummy half potency.

He could play 5/8 and may play ok but if he gets the gig I don't see the point in weakening 2 positions
Leave Luke (The Dally Leader) in his natural position as he's carving the opposition and take another 5/8 in.

Sutton better play he will give Farah nightmares

themacemaceman

Juniors
I concur sugar. Issac would be a smash a 5/8. He's already done some damaged this year standing in the backline but why take him from the position that he is most effective.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
Anyone have any idea why Sutton is in doubt?
As you guys have said before me, why would you move Luke from where he has been tearing it up? Lang knows what he is doing but i would have though capewell would make more sense.

Yea, I'd stick Capewell in at 6 for sure, Leave Issac at Hooker.

Although, maybe Issac could start at 6, Falloon at Hooker.and Capewell come off the bench and take on a Ben Barba like role, and Falloon to come off and Issac to revert back to hooker later in the game.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
luke capewell is a fullback. he should stay playing there as he will be there next year when they get rid of wesser. why not eddie paea??????

JetRider

Juniors
On Souths facebook page they are saying Sutton trained with the team and they feel he will play but leaving it until tomorrow.