What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swimming is so boring and ridiculous

Jess

Juniors
madunit said:
The only reason why you kiwi's hate the swimming is because all your athletes are absolutely sh*t at it! :lol:

lol, I go through the whole thread and realise no one has mentioned this fact and was about to pounce on it myself when I reach the final post and see you've beaten me to it. Damn you!

nibbs

Bench
Jess said:
lol, I go through the whole thread and realise no one has mentioned this fact and was about to pounce on it myself when I reach the final post and see you've beaten me to it. Damn you!

jess. shut up ho. thats not the case at all. even when there are no kiwis competing its really boring.

Jess

Juniors
_38176224_henry150.jpg

And don't call me a hoe - where is your Olympic spirit?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wrong thread :arrow:

Jess, the only reason why nibbs called you a ho is because he's angry that his country is full of inept athletes.

Paullyboy

Coach
nibbs said:
Jess said:

jess. shut up ho. thats not the case at all. even when there are no kiwis competing its really boring.

hahaha you tool, even when there are no kiwis its boring? Wouldnt that make sense? If there are no Aussies I find it boring.

Its fair enough that kiwis are anti-swimming coz you are crap at it, so I guess that means you are anti pretty much everything then too ay