What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydneys dust storm

The Dodger

First Grade
lol

no it wasn't the newtown jets.

all you see down their way is tumbleweed.

tumbleweed.jpg

enjoy the nsw cup boys...

bluebag43

Juniors
Remember Stumped, that St George do not exist anymore. As St George- Illawarra they have won nothing! LOL

bluebag43

Juniors
Well Stumped you had mentioned they had won a Premiership in your living memory in a previous post! BUT if your going to count a "Minor" Premiership now, I'm not going to argue!

BUT really with the cattle they have had since becoming St George- Illawarra and even going back as far as their last Premiership in 1979 they have an atrocious record.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I love it when niff nuffs who support a club that no one gives a flying f*ck about that plays in some irrelevent second divison comp like Newtown, and a club like the Mixos that let's be honest here, have been the embarrassment of the league for 40 years now, have a go a club that regularly plays semi final football and has at least made several grandfinals since it's last win in 1979. I'd much rather support a club like that than a club like Souths who are guaranteed to be pathetic every season or a "feeder" club like Newtown who may as well no longer exist other than for the 20 people who give a rats.

Fein

First Grade
I love it when niff nuffs who support a club that no one gives a flying f*ck about that plays in some irrelevent second divison comp like Newtown, and a club like the Mixos that let's be honest here, have been the embarrassment of the league for 40 years now, have a go a club that regularly plays semi final football and has at least made several grandfinals since it's last win in 1979. I'd much rather support a club like that than a club like Souths who are guaranteed to be pathetic every season or a "feeder" club like Newtown who may as well no longer exist other than for the 20 people who give a rats.

I love it more when a f**kwit stmerge supporter has a go at foundation clubs who have never merged.

How many competitions have stmerge won dickhead??

My bad, 1.

The gutless merged spineless shield for being the first club to merge.

Well done - jellyfish.

And keep that f**king dust storm in check next time.

bluebag43

Juniors
Fein,

You have really said it all, but I would like to add, that my guess is Wobbygong is some confused shireboy who doesn't know whether to follow the St-George- Illawarra merged club or the Cronulla club who as we all know have won nothing since 1967.

Now if Wobbygong were a fair dinkum rugby league fan with a knowledge of RL History he would have some respect for a club like Newtown!

He must be doing it really tough after choking this year to be trolling on the Newtown page and throwing his lighweight IQ around. I guess he is looking for a soft target!

Latest posts