What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tactics vs illawarra

millersnose

Post Whore
Mong said:
Excellent idea.. Target the centres...

Lol

Dare ya !!

do you even know what a center is mong

after all these years you have started posting about football??

well not actually posting about football but almost close

Jimbo

Immortal
effnic said:
i agree with immortal it is really funny looking at you guys calculating up your plays when i think the nrl world knows your gone if i was raper i would just tell the boys dont worry about attack put everything you have got into defence and keep the dragons 30 ahead instead of 90 oh boy im glad we are playing a non hindmarsh parra should be easier than the dragons which will take out this years premiership.

Someone remembers Round 24...

kram

Juniors
I've never been more confident of a Saints win in a finals match. They basically just need to turn up.

The best chance Cronulla has is to realise that this is more than likely their last game...so they might as well just throw it around like Newcastle did v Saints last week. Saints will need to watch Sullivan who should be on his game. It's an 8.30 kick-off so the races should be well over by the time he takes the field. Also, if Raper had any idea what he was doing, he'd put Vagana back in at five-eight which worked a treat vs Manly. Six tries between Vagana and Kimmorley that day...so what does Raper do??? Goes back to using Dykes and starving Vagana of the ball. BRILLIANT!!! Would it be a slap in the face if Cronulla replace Stuart Raper with Aaron?

For Saints, we need to target Kimmorley and get the centres to push the line up quickly to stop his flat, long balls and keep the line up when Bailey has the ball . The St George forwards will also be well aware of his usual inside balls to whoever's there. I'd also suggest targeting Gallen with the ball, but he usually manages to drop it cold nowhere near the line. He's always good for at least three shocking errors per game.

Saints by 30+

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
we are playing a non hindmarsh parra should be easier than the dragons which will take out this years premiership.

Oh yes, Parramatta completely fell apart against Brisbane without him.

Eels by 40.

Mong

Post Whore
millersnose said:
do you even know what a center is mong

after all these years you have started posting about football??

well not actually posting about football but almost close

Nah old mate i know nothing about footy...

Lol.. tool...

carinashark

First Grade
This game is sooooo perfect for an upset !!!!!! And all the indicators show we are going to cop a flogging . The Dragons must be so confident . Our team is down on forward power but I think the players will be thinking , "Why not give it a go" especialy Dykes . I recon he is our man to get us moving . He has been quiet, so has Gallen . Also Williams is back and Mellor seems to have regained some form . Nige is seeing a bit more ball these days and Stevo is not that bad. Hutch out is not good but that means we can play Manua. Hilder also seemes to have gotten over his recent injury. So if we all wear our alfoil hats to keep the effects of Jupiter from scrambling our brains we might just spring a supprise. I have tipped the Sharks in my work tipping comp ( which I am leading ehhhhhhh!!!!!! how good is that!).

Snoop Shark

First Grade
effnic said:
aahahha perfect for an upset oh please u will get thrashed by 90

We wipped your androtops by 60+ so f*** off u maggot;-)

Any chance your from Kograh or Hurstville?

SHD

Juniors
The only games involving Cronulla that look good for upsets are the ones where they go in as favourites.

The Popper

Bench
effnic said:
aahahha perfect for an upset oh please u will get thrashed by 90
Overcome the resentment, Effnic. It's only thru the good graces of Kimmorley that we didn't notch up 70 for 70's week.

Thomo.

First Grade
we are going to have to really shut down their forward pack.

best to really dominate the ruck area. we need to be so switched on saturday

chili pepper

Bench
Attack the fringe of the rucks with our forwards - we don't have the size to take them on up front. Lots of 2nd man balls to Looloo, Gallen, Williams.

Kick early to turn their big men around continually.

Aim strong runners (Gallen, Looloo, Vags) at gasnier on 4th and 5th.

DON'T throw the ball around willy nilly. Completions and a good kick-chase game are vital against the drags.

Get under their skin - plenty of niggle.

As Captn says - bag the inside balls until the last 1/4 of the game and hope to hell we're still in it then

Latest posts