What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tactics??

oldmancraigy

Coach
very selective points, considering Hayne let a bomb bounce and got the luck, two disallowed tries will kill ANY team in a tight finals game, and Gro the made afool of himself in the Morris try. It was your day, but dont get carried away. Your team makes too many mistakes to win this comp

And your team should still be favourites - best team all year and I'll be surprised if you're not in the GF.

Still think Bennet made some tactical errors there - not picking a 3rd bench forward was a huge mistake. Anderson keeping a fresh forward for the second half was a masterstroke - watch the 2nd half again, it's mostly Parramatta asking the questions.

Oh - and Parra don't normally make quite so many mistakes (or were some of those 'drop balls' stripped out?

Kenny Powers

Juniors
If you don't drink the red V kool-aid you're not welcome.
Dragons are gonna bounce back against the broncos, they have only won 1 game in 5 weeks but...Bennett has been holding back, he doesn't want them peaking too early.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Kenny, you've already managed to get one good thread completely off topic. Going for a second?

Sterling

Juniors
If you don't drink the red V kool-aid you're not welcome.
Dragons are gonna bounce back against the broncos, they have only won 1 game in 5 weeks but...Bennett has been holding back, he doesn't want them peaking too early.

:lol::lol: nice one!!!!

Kenny Powers

Juniors
Kenny, you've already managed to get one good thread completely off topic. Going for a second?

Pretty sure I mentioned Bennett's tactics in my post. Should I use bigger letters?
It's cool, you shoot a guy down who wanted to share his thoughts, just because he was a rival supporter? I would understand if he was being a jerk but he was being nothing but courteous. If that's how you guys roll, so be it.

Last edited:

Hanscholo

Bench
If bennett had any real sense, he would have fake injured a few guys, rested a couple of others and let parra win a fortnight ago, just like Anderson did. Its very tough to win that scenario two weeks in a row, especially under the pressure the side was under. You could have then played newcastle and wtfpwnd us because we are way our of form. But because he likes to never look ahead he has shot himself in the foot, he shoulda put his head up and worked out how to manipulate the situation, because what is the alternative? Playing bris/ melb away then a GF? Not going to happen.

Latest posts