What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu and Hindy 1st half

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hindy has speed just hasn't been able to use it that much as soon as Hinbdmarsh caught the ball he had at least 2 players sometimes 3 or 4 on him.

Bigfella

Coach
I thought it may have been the most complete game I have seen him play. Line breaks don;t come easy at that level. His defence was enprmous and the quality of his hit ups was great. He also picked up two crucial half volleys and slipped some good balls. I thought he deserved to be man of the match and he gets better every time he plays. A freak. Did he play 80 minutes?

T-Bone

Juniors
Bigfella said:
I thought it may have been the most complete game I have seen him play. Line breaks don;t come easy at that level. His defence was enprmous and the quality of his hit ups was great. He also picked up two crucial half volleys and slipped some good balls. I thought he deserved to be man of the match and he gets better every time he plays. A freak. Did he play 80 minutes?

Yeah I was wondering if he played 80 mins as well. He may have not made any clean breaks that i remember, but the yards he made with many cane toads hanging off him were priceless. His handling last night was also superb. He has definately got the speed and the ability to make line breaks when necessary. Watch it start to happen more at Parra now that he is getting more confortable with Morrison there.

The other thing is not only does he feel comfortable in rep footy now, he is starting to totally dominate at that level consistenly. I am very happy he is in our colours as I also think his best could still be to come

forward pass

Coach
I think he played about 73-75 minutes. It is interesting that in previous games, Sticky has replaced him late in each half and leaves Fitzgibbon on.

Last night he took Fitz off and left Hindmarsh there for nearly the whole game. Was he trying to tire him out (ha ha) for Friday nights game??? It was a bit strange thats all.

Macca_

Coach
Would assume so... Been nothing said about injuries to either...

Touchwood...

Macca_

eloquentEEL

First Grade
They both looked alright at the end of the match:

017755gallery.jpg

Good work to get either side of the captain for the victors' photo

BD5733

Juniors
Wow, Hindy is next to the captain right in the middle. I've always noticed that Hindy is usually in the back corner, shy from being right in the thick of it.

Also, whats with the hands?? Do they now get to punch us in the arm because we looked at it? Isn't that how that game is played?

Macca_

Coach
eloquentEEL said:
Just noticed... I think Ryles is trying to send Crocker a message with his left hand.

It's his payment! Powder Puff asked mean ole Crocker to leave him alone during the game, but now he's not coughing up :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
hindy did well
tahu played crap
should of never made it ther in the first place ahead of star wingers like grothe,covell and roberts
why are you always posting in here Big_Bull_Sh*t_Flinger?
did you get banned from the sharks forum or are you just too dumb to find it?

Latest posts