What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu.................Goooooonnnnne

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Tahu makes Gidley look good, I wonder how Gidley will go now without Tahu hitting the holes for him.

We could always give you guys another of our brillant youngsters in the same calibre of Steve Witt :lol: :lol: , just take our word for it again ;-)

keeney said:
ILMG, i heard the knights were releasing matt gidley to the roosters, maybe if u get some white paint u cna transform your jersey :lol: :?

lol, even if that was true (which its not!!!!!!) i wouldnt become a rooster NO WAY!!!!!!!
hes signed till 2006 anyway :D woo...im free from all this...who should be my next fav is matt gidley leaves....tahu was my 2nd fav but now its bedsy
ive got the 2002 away jearsy....its liek white practically

Timana's girl

Juniors
Terminator said:
I take it you will be a parramatta supporter now Timanaz babee? ;-)
(and Timanas girl)

NO WAY! i hate them even more cause they got Tahu than i did b4. Nah, im a knights supporter through and through, shame the loyalty isnt present in the player's minds.