What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu.................Goooooonnnnne

Missa

Juniors
hahaha yeh i have been in the parra forums alot lately ...i still love tahu as a player but he is not a knights boy anymore....so someone else has to take his place..im leaning towards kidley or georgie....lol....im sitting here so devastated :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

keeney

First Grade
kidley, my opinion of george is diving fast, hes very raw, but the defencive errors he amde against the roosters just really pissed me off

Missa

Juniors
i know georgie lacks experience defending...i think his confidence is down atm...he will be back...have we signed him yet?
i wonder where tahu will live...im not far from parramatta....better not move in next door to me :lol:

Timana's girl

Juniors
i know how you feel Missa, i have to look 4 a new knights boy too. Im thinking Danny. But tahu is still a knight until the end of the year so i hope he plays well 4 us.

keeney

First Grade
and timanaz baybee, ILMG, i heard the knights were releasing matt gidley to the roosters, maybe if u get some white paint u cna transform your jersey :lol: :?

Alex28

Coach
George needs to be given a chance to become a complete player - you have to remember he has only played a dozen or so games of NRL football. He'll come good...

Johns Magic

Referee
keeney said:
scott donald cna lpay centre cant he?

1. seage
2. reick
3. gidley
4. donald
5. quinn

17. hughes (or maybe seage goes here hughes to 1)

I don't think we need to sign both Donald and Rieck. Just get one of them on the wing, and have Hughes at centre.

Terminator

First Grade
Knight76 said:
Terminator.

Why would ennis want to stay. He is a hooker or half and with johns and buderus there he wont get a look in.
Hes only 20, and Buderus is 27 or 28, he could have taken over, would have been nice to hang on to him

Alba

Coach
this calls for name change :arrow: :|

i HATE lack of loyalty in players :evil:

Alba

Coach
ME?? Hell No!! I dont follow the Knights because of Tahu, he wasnt there when i started and he wont be there from next year onwards but LIFE GOES ON ... Besides i have a newfound love for Matt Cooper!! =P~

PJ Marshal

Coach
Matt23 said:
There needs to be salary cap exemptions, so that clubs who produce there own Talent, can hold on to these players. #-o

Quite simply tell johns to go to union than you'll have enough money to stop losing everyone! he is you biggest cause of loss of talent but in saying that he is your teams heart and soul!

anyways guys i know how it feels to have quality players taken away! besides knowing newy you'll blood another decent winger in no time flat

keeney

First Grade
Terminator said:
Knight76 said:
Terminator.

Why would ennis want to stay. He is a hooker or half and with johns and buderus there he wont get a look in.
Hes only 20, and Buderus is 27 or 28, he could have taken over, would have been nice to hang on to him

buderus just turned 26

Doctor

Bench
RE:Tahu's exit.

I'm not overly concerned by it. It seems to me that Parramatta are spending up along with the Sea Eagles -- how can the Knights compete with that while maintaining their existing cap commitments?

Tahu is a very good player, but I wonder how well he will go at Parramatta without Matt Gidley next to him. Gidley tends to make wingers look wonderful. Tahu's abilities are sufficient to ensure he isn't totally dependent on Gidley for tries (in fact, certainly not). But Tahu leaves a club that has generally excelled in attack -- he joins a club struggling a bit to compete.

There are no obvious centres or playmakers playing with Tahu that will provide quality ball or space -- the money will be good though.

In the meantime, the Knights can't afford to rely on Quinn and Hall for quality out wide. Perhaps the Knights need to be looking at a backline re-structure -- in fact I can't stress the need for quality wingers enough.