What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu.................Goooooonnnnne

Nuffy

Bench
PLAYER SIGNINGS
09/07/04
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is pleased to announce that players Timana Tahu, Chad Robinson and Paul Stringer have agreed to terms to join the Club.

Straight from the eels website

Kaz

junior
Tahu signed a three year deal with the option for a further year, whilst Robinson and Stringer have agreed to two year deals.

PPPpFFFFttttt!-Wingers!
Hall and Quinn do just fine for us
What a backline-Witt-WAGON-BURT-LANGI-GRAHAM-PETERSON and now Tahu.
The best thing he had going for him was Johns and Gidley inside of him.
Oh well...I could live on 220 Gs a year and still be a shot at getting a rep jumper.
On the back of that Neville backline-theres no chance.
How about some loyalty...johns and gidley made him.
Still...1.6M is great money if you can get it for 3 years work :lol:

NOW...lets go shopping with this extra 220 THOUSAND

Matt23

Staff member
Kiss your rep career goodbye Timana, enjoy reserve grade when then likes of Matt Peterson are getting picked ahead of you :arrow:

Jono078

Referee
IMO Quinn is better than Rooney, but like i said just get Reick and we will be excellent. And it will be better for Giley if Reick plays along side him, since gidley puts in quicker kicks.

Nuffy

Bench
Good luck to the bloke, he'll need it but you can't fault him if the money is what is claimed.

But if he plays in the centres, he will be cannon fodder.

dblat

Juniors
Quinn, better than Rooney..... Dreaming. The status of our wingers are at a low. Bring back John Schuster???[/quote]

Nuffy

Bench
Yes I agree we will need to do some thinking fast because the quality is just not there, I like to see a young bloke get a go.

What about 110 grand each for donald and rieck./

Matt23

Staff member
Johns & Gidley would turn Rieck or Donald into rep players easily.

dblat said:
Quinn, better than Rooney..... Dreaming. The status of our wingers are at a low. Bring back John Schuster???
[/quote]
What.....?Quinn and Hall go well on the wings.They are a lot tougher than people realise.especially Hall who can fit into the forwards.

Gooba

Juniors
origin 2 was a special time for tahu... 2 trys. In his last match for the blues thanks for the memories tahu.

keeney

First Grade
oh well, he was always one of my favourite knights, hes a talented player, people are making it seem as if everything he does comes form gidley, evenw eh gidley isnt there hes a dnagerous runner, HAving said that, he will struggle to amke a rep team without a good half or centre inside of him, or playing centre, hes injury prone, we'll miss him, but not for long, lets spend his money wisely

Terminator

First Grade
With the spare cash they have to try and keep Ennis, Quinn and Hall are good enough to be our wingers

keeney

First Grade
i guess, id rather hall was a backupa dn we signed an established winger, hall is hot and cold, and semss t do everything so he looks good on paper, reick would be great

Terminator

First Grade
WTF? Yeah I know Ennis looks certain to go to Brisbane or St George, but that was before Tahu deserted us, with another spare 100,000 chucked at him now he might stay. :|