What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu Has Played His Last Game For The Knights

parra_princess

Juniors
:blahb:

Tony I don't think anybody ever suggested that Tahu was a "bargain" buy it's just that there seems to be this idea on here that he wil be on 400K which is just totally riduculous. But hey if it makes it easier for some people to watch him go thinking he will be getting that much...go right ahead.

And the people on here that want to boo him> well I guess that says a lot for who you are. :roll:

You remain silent but you never boo a player.
Im sure it was difficult for him and he would have had all sorts of advice.
But he went.
Id love to see him stay.Tahu on the end of the backline is better.
Im also not that cut up about him going either as the game is won/lost closer to the middle.
Look at Blacklock for St. George-a true matchwinner for them as Tahu is for us but Sts have been going OK without him.

northey

First Grade
it is understandable why he went to parra.
i did say that he would get booed, but i didn't mean myself.
but i do think he will get booed

misty

Juniors
:shock: Jeeeeeeezuz! who's left??? what kind of a team will we have next year? #-o

northey

First Grade
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
not craig 'bloody' hall........ NOOOOO sign carmont and hughes better be well

Misanthrope

Staff member
Maybe you can use your powers for good instead of evil. Get your boyfriend Luke Rooney to quit the Panthers and play for your beloved Knights? :p :lol:

NightofKnights

Juniors
I am with you Miladi and Terminator. Loyalty in good times and bad, and never ever boo one of your own, even if they are moving on.

I find it pretty disappointing that Tahu has to go out this way, he doesn't deserve that, the club doesn't deserve that and neither do the fans.

I hope all those departing us this season get to do a lap of honour. They all deserve to go out as the true Knights champions they are.

northey

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Maybe you can use your powers for good instead of evil. Get your boyfriend Luke Rooney to quit the Panthers and play for your beloved Knights? :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

god no.....
could you imagin????

Matt23

Staff member
You probably wont see him playing in Blue and Gold to often either...

Missa

Juniors
its the one match i always go to (as i live not far from parra)...when we play parra.....ill have mixed feelings that night towards him....but no matter what ill be cheering on the red and blue

northey

First Grade
i like watching games where ex knights players play against the knights..
like the first game that johnny morris played for parra against newi.. josh perry and adam woolnough smashed lil johhny

parra_princess said:
And the people on here that want to boo him> well I guess that says a lot for who you are. :roll:

thats the LAST thing im gonna go 2 him, i still love him if hes a knight or not, and since i live in sydney i may even go 2 a couple of parra games 2 cheer him on and talk 2 him after but ofxourse ill go in my knights jearsy :)

but i will never boo tahu, and on his last game i will cheer him, but i do wish he stayed wit the knights and was happy with wat he got.....but still

Latest posts