What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu misses the thrashings??

forward pass

Coach
I have just realised that Tahu has been missing during everyone of our thrashings - except Bulldogs.

He missed the Newcastle 50-0 flogging, The Cowboys 50-12, the bunnies 52-16 and Canberra 48-10.

We can't be stopped without him!!!!!!!!!!

Nickeel

Juniors
forward pass said:
I have just realised that Tahu has been missing during everyone of our thrashings - except Bulldogs.

He missed the Newcastle 50-0 flogging, The Cowboys 50-12, the bunnies 52-16 and Canberra 48-10.

We're pretty good with him, too, just quietly.

Nick

Hurriflatch

Referee
but if you add him to those games then

70-0 v Knights
66-12 v Cowboys
68-16 v Souths
66-10 v Raiders

The Colonel

Immortal
forward pass said:

I pity Brisbane then..... until he was injured against the Sharks it was well on its way to being a flogging.

Nickeel

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
but if you add him to those games then

70-0 v Knights
66-12 v Cowboys
68-16 v Souths
66-10 v Raiders

And quite possibly 28-25 v Dragons @ Kogarah.

Glad to have him and Morro back. God, I hope things are still looking this good in a month. I think they will.

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
I pity Brisbane then..... until he was injured against the Sharks it was well on its way to being a flogging.

We just have to hope he rises to the big-match occasion - without the slam dunks. ;-)

Nick

Seinfeeld

Juniors
He had a phenomonal tryscoring strike rate at the knights. He could have had 5-6 more had he played in those matches.

forward pass

Coach
That is true.

Ash Graham scored two against the Bunnies in his absence and Delaney got one against Saints.

Oh...and welcome Seinfeeld !

Nickeel

Juniors
Seinfeeld said:
He had a phenomonal tryscoring strike rate at the knights. He could have had 5-6 more had he played in those matches.

Hey Seinfeeld, can I just ask you...

What is the deal with those little bags of peanuts they give you on the planes? I mean, what is going on here? Why do they feel we need nuts? Did you ask for nuts? I know I never asked for nuts. And then they have a warning: 'May contain traces of nuts'. I mean, what is the deal here?!

Nick

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'd be temepted to put some money on Tahu to back a hatrick

The last 3 Eels wins in Australia

v Dragons - Ben Smith 3 tries
v Bulldogs - Timana Tahu - 3 tries
v Raiders - Ben Smith - 3 tries

Seinfeeld

Juniors
Nickeel said:
Hey Seinfeeld, can I just ask you...

What is the deal with those little bags of peanuts they give you on the planes? I mean, what is going on here? Why do they feel we need nuts? Did you ask for nuts? I know I never asked for nuts. And then they have a warning: 'May contain traces of nuts'. I mean, what is the deal here?!

Nick

Well they are little nuts to eat on your little trays with your little meals before you visit the little bathroom. By the way there will be a little delay.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
the 2 matches in which T stamped his authority as a top line centre he was injured in lets hope he can turn it on without dramas

Grail

Juniors
Seinfeeld said:

He was playing wing at the Knights, outside of Gidley who, lets face it, was great at creating space for his outside man.

And all of the Knights play tended down the Gidley/Tahu side of the field.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
tahu is also missing all the knights thrashings too (by joining us;-) )

Eelementary

Post Whore
It is an interesting statistic, yes.

But then again - had we had him for the Dragons match, I believe we may have gone closer to winning.

Still I'm not complaining.

I can't wait to welcome him back to the team, as well as Morro.

Pazza

First Grade
another great part about Tahu's game is his dummy half running. Takes pressure of the forwards and mkaes good metres.

oldmancraigy

Coach
forward pass said:
Luke Burt 3 tries....Why doesn't he get a mention?

2 reasons:

1) he is not a centre --> and the trend is clearly showing that the centres have taken turns scoring hat tricks when in Australia!

2) he hasn't scored two hat-tricks this year! The inference is that, when we play games in Australia, Ben Smith scores a hat-trick; then Tahu; then Ben Smith - and so now it must be Tahu's turn again!!

So - I think we can all see that Luke Burt is irrelevant to the joke being made here!!

Latest posts