What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu's stand up Comedy 101

macavity

Referee
HevyDevy said:
Actually he's quite articulate, very honest and a very nice guy.

I agree.

he is a dirty rotten traitor

and he is under his mrs' thumb hardcore

but he is a nice guy

he feels the cold though - he might be the first person to play his RU games in long johns and a parka....

macavity said:
I agree.

he is a dirty rotten traitor

and he is under his mrs' thumb hardcore

but he is a nice guy

he feels the cold though - he might be the first person to play his RU games in long johns and a parka....

And if he does, no one will notice because he'll never see the pill...

Misty Bee

First Grade
source: a Tele League gossip column! Bec Wilson perhaps?

on Foxsports.com, Tahu's words are quite different:

"I was looking for that fairytale ending, but it didn't work out. I'm pretty shattered because it's the end of my NRL career, but I am going to enjoy rugby and I am looking forward to what is coming."

A standing ovation for credible journalism. :roll:

TIPTOP

Juniors
Good luck to tahu,its to league's benefit that they're sending a top player like him to union because i'm sure he's gonna show just how much superior the backs in the nrl are.
He's my no means the best in teh nrl but i'm sure on big match days he'll prove the best in union.

parra pete

Referee
JW said:
Of course it's boring.

Who could ask for more fun than playing infront of an empty Parramatta Stadium in the ARC instead?

Or playing in front of full house against S AFRICA, ENGLAND, FRANCE, ITALY, ARGENTINA, WALES, SCOTLAND,IRELAND, JAPAN Aaah yes, see the world doing something you enjoy....bloody boring...
What were you thinking Timana.

parra pete said:
Or playing in front of full house against S AFRICA, ENGLAND, FRANCE, ITALY, ARGENTINA, WALES, SCOTLAND,IRELAND, JAPAN Aaah yes, see the world doing something you enjoy....bloody boring...

Full houses where?

Is he an automatic choice for the Wannabies?

Maybe one day, he'll get to go to a nice place and have more than a couple of hours to go sightseeing.

He'll spend most of his time slopping around NZ and SA, if he's lucky.

Maybe he should ask Quentin Cross and sh*tcockski how much fun the ARC is....

JW

Coach
parra pete said:

Rams vs Vikings - 2,193 @ Parramatta Stadium.

Enjoy, Timana :lol:

parra pete

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Full houses where?

Is he an automatic choice for the Wannabies?

Maybe one day, he'll get to go to a nice place and have more than a couple of hours to go sightseeing.

He'll spend most of his time slopping around NZ and SA, if he's lucky.

Maybe he should ask Quentin Cross and sh*tcockski how much fun the ARC is....

They are living off the interest on the money they are being paid.
Hail the Almighty dollar....

Coastbloke

Bench
When Tahu talks like that, I have wonderful visions of him joining Schifoski playing in front of 500 when he thought he would walk into the Wallabies side....

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
LOL he WILL walk into the Wallabies side.

Please, the guy will absolutely run amok out wide in Union.

I for one will tune in a bit more, just to watch him, so I guess the Union heavies have done their job. I don't like the game, but I love watching Tahu. He's a freak.

Matt23

Staff member
B-Tron 3000 said:
LOL he WILL walk into the Wallabies side.

Please, the guy will absolutely run amok out wide in Union.

I for one will tune in a bit more, just to watch him, so I guess the Union heavies have done their job. I don't like the game, but I love watching Tahu. He's a freak.

Thats assuming he actually gets the ball

nqboy

First Grade
What did you expect? We've seen this before with Rogers, Sailor and Tuquri. As soon as Onion sign them up, they ghost columns for them to prove their loyalty.

HAL

Juniors
does anyone have a quote of what he actually said, for the people the don't live in sydney

kav

Juniors
I can understand his comments - after a decade of playing (and training for) the same game, the switch to another code would freshen him up. How long that feeling lasts is another story.

Kav

sooperdooper

First Grade
gee some people can whinge... Good luck to Tahu. I for one will be attending some union games and take more interest now he is there, you can all whinge and talk garbage if you want. It was his choice and he is going...

He has given good service to league and good luck to him there! He has shown just how good he is over this season, if injuries hold out he will be a certain for the Wallabies