What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take 3: Should Eric Grothe be dropped??

Should Eric Grothe be dropped?

• Yes, he has gotta go

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • No, we should persist with him...

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters

JTB

Juniors
After his displays so far this year, Should Eric Grothe be dropped?

Its all confidential, no one can see what you voted for. Put ur bias against me to the side and vote for what you honestly think should happen.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yes must be dropped and marked never to play 1st grade again

Parra won't make the finals until Grothe is axed

I won't be shocked if Parra never win another game with Grothe in the side.

Devon Kemp may have scored 4 tries but Eric made it very very easy even I could've scored at least 2 of them

If HAgan won't dump Grothe then we have to fire Hagan and hire a coach who will

Last edited:

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'd take Carige over Grothe in an instant

Carige only had one major f***up match Grothe has one every week

Fathead

Bench
Carige had one bad game ! He was a good player for the eels.
On the other hand just how many games has grothe lost for the eels ?
One single player has not contributed more to a team losing points more than Eric Grothe Jr.
Its also a fact that Parra are the only team who would continually put up with him - and we pay him heaps as well !!!!!!!!
Go out today in the community and ask the average punter about last nights game. These are Bronco, Manly , Tigers etc fans and they all say - Why dont you get rid of Grothe he is a boofhead - whats the reason he keeps coming in like that ?

95% of the league community can see it.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Ben smith is back this week then i'd keep grothe. smith takes up alot of slack for guru.

that is the most arsebackwards way of thinking I've ever heard

seriously, why should Ben Smith have to be picked to warrent Grothe's spot in the team

If Grothe can't cope without Ben next to him then Grothe isn't worth playing ever again

Fathead

Bench
that is the most arsebackwards way of thinking I've ever heard

seriously, why should Ben Smith have to be picked to warrent Grothe's spot in the team

If Grothe can't cope without Ben next to him then Grothe isn't worth playing ever again

:clap:
Thats exactly why he keeps getting picked. :crazy::crazy: