What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Action on the Development.

jc155776

Coach
look I dont care who we beat in our first grand final as long as we win it easy and have at least 30 points up on them with five to go.

Me poor old ticker won't take any close finishes. I've been through enough already.

Down 24-22 with 4 mins to go.

The Pom takes an intercept 5 metres off our own line and runs 40 metres down field when run down by the defence, shrugs two off before getting an arm free with an offload to Ike who runs 55 metres to score.

Other team kicks off short, regathers, throws it across the field and look certain to score on the outside before Pom grabs a winger and backslams him into next week knocking the ball out and we win.

How'd the heart go for that?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am hearing rumours the Development has been approved...

Is there corks popping at Shark Park?

Sharky Pete

Juniors
I am hearing rumours the Development has been approved...

Is there corks popping at Shark Park?

See the Leader article I posted earlier MA.

No champagne corks popping from me just yet.

It has gone to the Independent Planning Commission now.

It's fantastic news though.

Feej

First Grade
Nice to hear, but like any Sharks game, it's not over until it's over. Nice to see that the council still has it's nose out of joint.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nice to hear, but like any Sharks game, it's not over until it's over. Nice to see that the council still has it's nose out of joint.

For all we know there is someone on council or affiliated with council who are sweating on the Sharks folding so they can swoop in, buy out the land and make their own development.

Not that I am in any way a conspiracy theorist or distrusting of our elected officers.

Feej

First Grade
Will definitely be taking an interest in the next council elections, thats for sure.

Feej

First Grade
For all we know there is someone on council or affiliated with council who are sweating on the Sharks folding so they can swoop in, buy out the land and make their own development.

Not that I am in any way a conspiracy theorist or distrusting of our elected officers.

You can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't be residential either.

Card Shark

Immortal

The Pom takes an intercept 5 metres off our own line and runs 40 metres down field when run down by the defence, shrugs two off before getting an arm free with an offload to Ike who runs 55 metres to score.

Other team kicks off short, regathers, throws it across the field and look certain to score on the outside before Pom grabs a winger and backslams him into next week knocking the ball out and we win.

Did we convert the try because knowing our luck, the ref will reverse his decision & penalise Pom. They kick a penalty goal & extra time again.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

I would be worried about uncle IMA, he would be out of breath from screaming, then instantly combust at the thought Pom won us the premiership.

There would just be ash left.

Megalodon

Juniors
NSW Local Government Elections

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Coincidentally, that is 67 days away from today.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Youse are home. Along with an influx of undesirables (non caucasians) when this thing gets done.

Its a lay down.

A Fait Accompli.

A Certainty.

Guarnteed.

Gold stamped. In the clear. Home (with the undesirables) and hosed.

As sure as you never winning a comp.

Its set in stone.

Youse may as well get on the pizz and pop the corks and toast the new era for the Shire as it becomes the latest part of Sydney to embrace high density living.

carcharias

Immortal
the view from Gallen Towers
ville_mobile21.jpg

shaggs

Coach
Reminds me of national stadium in bangkok. Drank beers and watched a game of foosball from my window. Didn't realise it was Melbourne victory playing till the next day when I read the paper.

Latest posts